©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's too much body fat?

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Question: What do you all think is the highest level of bodyfat a bodybuilder should get to during their bulking cycle? What's too much? 15%? 13%?

I'm in my bulking stage for a bodybuilding show next summer. I am currently on my first of three cycles for this upcoming show. I don't have too much of a problem putting on weight, I usually have to moderate myself. I've done well on all my previous cycles, but have a tendency to get too fat.

I'm 5'8, 215 lbs and 13% bodyfat. I've done one show in 2005 and did pretty well. I'm wanting to come in at the very top of the middleweight division.

Let me know.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
squish said:
Question: What do you all think is the highest level of bodyfat a bodybuilder should get to during their bulking cycle? What's too much? 15%? 13%?

I'm in my bulking stage for a bodybuilding show next summer. I am currently on my first of three cycles for this upcoming show. I don't have too much of a problem putting on weight, I usually have to moderate myself. I've done well on all my previous cycles, but have a tendency to get too fat.

I'm 5'8, 215 lbs and 13% bodyfat. I've done one show in 2005 and did pretty well. I'm wanting to come in at the very top of the middleweight division.

Let me know.
Don't go over the teens high teens should be fine if it a little water weight also any higher than 20% will just be hard to get rid of when trying to get cut