©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This puts all the Stealth "Seizure" Myths to rest!!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This will prove that Stealth seizures are a myth and also that Customs moves EXTREMELY slow. As I have stated in previous posts, my order back in JULY had multiple packages inspected by customs and still sent to me with no problems (except for the few damages that customs caused by opening the packages). It was a very LARGE order, that consisted of packages in the double digits! All were received, except for package #2 (which never showed, must have just disappeared, as some would say). Alin and I had spoke and agreed on a resend at my convenience. I chose to wait until sometime this year when I would be placing another order. Well, two days ago (7 months later), I received this "vanished" package, also inspected by customs, that was just thrown into a pile of other packages to be inspected, and that is where it sat this whole time. This proves how slow Customs moves and how the Stealth line has not been detected by customs as of yet!! Customs looses packages everyday (some that may never be found or delivered). BUT, it truly does prove that Stealth Labs are still on top of the injectable products, as the safest means of importing any aas out there to date!!!

Last edited:

llchips7

Jan 13, 2007
US
Alin and Stealth are great

I just received my shipment in 12 days. Everything was in good order. I have always enjoyed the Stealth line. Most experience with the Test Prop. There is none better in my opinion:smoker:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
llchips7 said:
I just received my shipment in 12 days. Everything was in good order. I have always enjoyed the Stealth line. Most experience with the Test Prop. There is none better in my opinion:smoker:
Yeah, the Prop is great, running it now myself with Tren Ace/Masteron/Winni!!!