©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

old bodybuilder/new to site

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
hey guys,
i've been in the iron game for a long time. i'm 54 years old, 6'1", 260lbs (off season), around 15% bf. never started competing until i was 40!! haven't competed in a while, but getting the itch again. long time AS user. but when i started, you could actually go to the doctor and get a legitimate prescription!!! the good old days. have used a few euro sources in the past with some success, but now i see tons of websites selling the gear. that means there has to be alot of scammers out there also. any of you bros that could steer me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
welcome.

click on the banners you see around. you'll find everything you need.

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
thanx big A

thanx for the info. clicked on ivitiamins banner. very professional site. will post my results.
thanx again

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
iflexit_1 said:
hey guys,
i've been in the iron game for a long time. i'm 54 years old,

Wow, take it easy, I would hate for you to bust a hip...

Im just playing. Im new also. Good luck with competing...

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
you're so right!!!!

hey there shanetuff,
you don't know the half of it. i have no bursa sac in left shoulder, torn medial menisci in right knee, shifted patella in left knee. i've had cortisone in every joint on my body except my dick!!!! i can't remember the last time i lifted and something didn't hurt. but i still enjoy the iron game, and all the pain and suffering that includes. ps last xray my chiro did said i have arthritis building in right hip. hope i don't break it. ha!

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Im 28 and headed that direction. Lost my football scholarship rt knee ACL, lft knee no more miniscus and just had my left shoulder done in september. They pieced back togather my rotator cuff, cleaned up my laberum, cutt out a bunch of my collar bone and finaly seperated my bicept tendon, cut out about 1" and screwed it all back togather. If I keep this up, I could catch you in about 5 years...

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
wow!!! i don't feel so bad now. that's some major stuff for only 28 years old.
I have really modified my lifting to still be in the game. no more heavy weight. strict form, lot of machines. fortunately i've been able to hold size with this format. and at my age, the anabolics are a definite plus!! nothing like 1000 mg/wk of cyp to make you feel 18 again!!!!!

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I have been told that decca is an anti-inflamatory, I know if I dont take it with test or ball, it wont let my weiner get inflamed

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
flexit, good to here from someone older than me I'm only 47 and had both shoulders worked on a few bad disc's but not to bad I'm 5'9' 190 right now and like you love 1000Mg test It does make you feel good 27 for me, and helps me stay in good (pretty good) shape

Last edited:

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
hey wood

glad to see there are some older bodybuilders still out there. i love working out all the time, but obviously, it's the best when i'm on a cycle. i do try to temper the benefits of anabolics with reason. i usually cycle just once a year, 10 to 12 wks max. if all goes as planned, starting a bulking cycle in may, and will follow it with a cutting cycle in jan. for contest in march of 08.
stay in touch.