©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bloat

euro33

Jan 3, 2007
Antiacids could help(Maalox, Mylanta) in minimize stomach upset, excessive salt itake to be avoided, alcohol consumption. Anti estrogens will help too.

sublingual stud

Jan 4, 2007
I'm glad this came up because I was going to make another post about it!

Quick sum up again - this was just an experiment with the IP sublingual prop, so my plan was to run 80mgs a day of the sublingual prop for about 10 weeks, with a kickstart of around 25 to 30 mgs of dbol for the first 4 weeks.

What has happened - something IS working and my guess is it actually is this sublingual prop as I usually run about 40 to 50 mgs of dbol. However, after about 14 or 15 days on this cycle I had to completely stop the dbol and almost stop eating for a half of day because my stomach just felt so friggin full.... like I was going to POP! I am in the third week now and I still can't eat that much because I am trying to get my stomach to stop puffing out and feeling so full. I mean, it was almost scary in a way....

I have done a few cycles before and have done everything pretty much exactly the same but have never felt like this. About the only thing I have done different this time is take prop, as I have never taken it in any form before. Could this be the the issue??? Has anyone's stomach felt like it was going to pop from being full all the time on prop??? Also, I am not an exact calorie counter, but I do know I was eating a lot.... can you just sort of burn out of eating after like 2 weeks??? Am I just getting too old??? LOL

On another note this is the most weight I have carried in my life and I do have somewhat of a small frame.... maybe I just reached my limit that my stomach will hold???

Either way, this cycle is working way better than I thought already and I want to have it continue so if there are anymore suggestions about the bloat I know there are at least two of us that would love to hear it!