©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When To Take D-bol/Injections

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've began my first cycle of orals. I take 50 mg of D-bol a day and wanted to know how I should take these. As of now I take 3 in the morning...lift..then take my second 2 with my meal after. SHould I take them all before I lift to get huge pump..or spread them out??? Also, im starting my injections this week and i'll be taking supertest from Allinshop. SHould I take my injections Mon-Wed. since I lift m-thr or should i go about it a different way. I'm only taking two injections per week.

thanks again

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Whoa...... Have you done ANY RESEARCH? I don't mean to flame but it does not look like you have any clue what you are doing. First off I am assuming that this is your first cycle, and that you are actually doing it and not just talking. Too many people take steroids without knowing what they are doing and become examples for the anti-steroid crowd. I am afraid that you will seriously mess yourself up. That being the case; your D-Bol is 10mg each right, than if using an injectable as well you should spread it out the best you can and really should be taking less. I suggest taking (arbitory Timeline)
06:00 - 10mg
10:00 - 5mg
02:00 - 5mg
06:00 - 5mg
if it does not mess with your sleep another 5mg at 10pm
25-30mg will be plenty for you now (I know, you never gave any of your stats - age, weight, height, bodyfat,etc.) I am not familar with Super-Test, but if just composing long-esters (which I doubt) than yeah twice a week - Sun & Wed or Mon & Thu. If it's anything like Sustanon you should inject every other day ideally. What are you taking for anti-estrogen????? What are your stats????? What about your plan to come off (PCT)?????

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Stats are 5'11'' and 190lbs. This is my second cycle. My first was simply test-e for about 10 weeks. This is my first time taking an Oral. On my last week of injection i will take the Nolva and CLomid that i've already bought for 4 weeks. I'm waiting on a liv-52 from Allinshop to come in as we speak to help with my orals. ALthough I'm on my second week into Orals and I havn't started in jections yet because my shipment is running late. Should I be taking all orals and then start my injections, or should I wait and start orals same time as my injections..though i've already started?! And i've taken 50mg a day for past week and a half..should i bring the dosage down and spread the d-bol over a course of 6 weeks..or just stick to 4 weeks? Yes..i'm a newb at this still so all advice welcome.

thanks

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
GetSwullll, you said in another post that and I quote "I used Andropen on my first cycle. I ran it on 500mgs a week and got great gains off of about 10 weeks. I'm a big fan, but not very experienced. I say go for it". But this thread you said you ran "My first was simply test-e for about 10 weeks". What gives dude?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
mike1991 said:
GetSwullll, you said in another post that and I quote "I used Andropen on my first cycle. I ran it on 500mgs a week and got great gains off of about 10 weeks. I'm a big fan, but not very experienced. I say go for it". But this thread you said you ran "My first was simply test-e for about 10 weeks". What gives dude?

Just a misunderstanding man. I did run Adnropen on my first cycle and i started off with just Test-e for 5 weeks. Then realized i could get the Andropen for cheaper and finished my cycle with 10 weeks of that.. Like I said..i wasn't very experienced and jumped around in the beginning trying to save money. Overall..I was on test-E alone for 5 weeks, then still got some out of the Andropen for then next 10. Sorry for any misunderstanding, but my first cycle was sloppy but worked. They say for your first cycle to stick to one Test..like test-e so you can get used to what it feels like. That's how i started then saw i could get the Andropen and switched. It's up to you in the end man. Sorry again.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
How long should I take these orals?! For 5 weeks at 30mg a day. I did my first two weeks at 50mg a day and I've been told on here that's too much. So I'm dropping the dosage but i'll have couple weeks of D-bol extra if i do that. Just wondering what to do from here, thanks?!

Last edited: