©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not for sure what the hell i'm doin

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
I just finished a 12 week cyle from a known manufacturer that sold me some shitty gear. I've been eating like a mutha ker, and only gained approx five pounds. I recently bought 10 vials of deca durabolin 250 British dragon from Alinshop. I couldnt really afford anything else at the moment. Should I be stacking anything else with this stuff? I am 5'6 and weigh 180lbs, body fat is around 19-20 percent. I'd like to gain at least 10-12 lbs of muscle and reduce some body fat. Can I do this by just taking the Deca durabolin 500 m (2 vials) a week and working my ass of in the gym?

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Since your name is Jarhead, I assume you are in the U.S. Marine Corp. First, I would drop the deca, it can be detected for up to 18 months and if any of your devil dogs says anything. You will be screwed. If I was you, I would use test prop and if you insisted on stacking it I would use EQ and do a cutting cycle and get rid of somebody fat. I just believe I train harder when I can actually see my muscles definition then concentrate on building mass.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Safe

No I'm not in the Corps now. Got out in 1995. You would be suprised how many Service people use steroids. Stop being soooo damn negative all the time!! Every post i read from you is always so negative. Is the juice getting to ya. HHHmmm, must be using that fake shit from Steroan.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
How am I being negaitive? I didn't tell you not to use, but what to take if you were still in the military. Then again maybe you go out on a psych issue.:iwstupid:

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
True, but I said if any of his devil dogs report him he will be screwed. They don't do random testing for it but they will if they have a reason. Then again if you are well like, I have seen them turn there heads.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
If you use the decca you should take somthing androgenic with it or your sticker wont peck up...

DECCA DICK:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: