©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren cooking, and blue balls?

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I cooked up a 4 gram kit that I doubled in strength. (8 carts instead of 4)
I gave some to my buddy and he said that after taking 1/2 cc every other day that his balls started hurting real bad. He was taking the stuff for like three weeks. He said that it was like blue balls x 10, and rubbing one out or hitting his old lady had no effect on his pain.

I have never had this problem. Is this common? Should he go see a doctor?

Oh yea, this realy is my buddys problem, I have no shame, I like to talk about my berries.

sublingual stud

Jan 4, 2007
Yeah, well, if punching his old lady didn't work I don't know what will! I know for me personally the more people I can knockout while on a cycle the less pain I have....

:twisted:

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
You made my morning.. I was talking about sex, not spousal abuse. Way fricking funny though.. I was saying hitting his old laddy, like I would say knocking the bottom out of her. Or penatrating her with your sexual organ. Your organ is a referance to your penis :doggy: :69: :bj: :cum: not a musical instament.

The term RUBBING ONE OUT, was a reference to manual stimulation of ones own penis. masterbation not pollishing somthing to achieve a high luster

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
you do this while on tren, or coming off. I have never heard of using hcg while on a cycle.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
I always get a little nut pain at the start of a bottle of test, but never from tren, and never to that extreme.....sur its tren?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sure it's not his prostate hurting? Tren is way more androgenic than test.
Any difficulty whizzing? Nutting frequently does seem to help.
Tren gives a very high desire for sex but at the same time can make a good erection difficult. Tren may also allow for erection due to it's high androgenic action but busting can be a bitch due to the prolactin . can be very frustrating,
T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I cooked up a 4 gram kit that I doubled in strength. (8 carts instead of 4)
I gave some to my buddy and he said that after taking 1/2 cc every other day that his balls started hurting real bad. He was taking the stuff for like three weeks. He said that it was like blue balls x 10, and rubbing one out or hitting his old lady had no effect on his pain.

I have never had this problem. Is this common? Should he go see a doctor?

Oh yea, this realy is my buddys problem, I have no shame, I like to talk about my berries.

If its as severe as he says I would have already seen a doctor.