©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

synthol

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I have realy long muscles. My arms have always gotten big, but it seems like my delts will always out grow my arms. My last show was three years ago. At 6'2" 220 and about 6% I had 20" arms, but they were small looking compared to my shoulders.

I understand how synthol "can" help with localized growth, but do I use it durring a bulking phase when my body fat is elevated? I dont want to mess this up. I am also holding some water right now if that matters.

Common sence tells me to weight till I drop the heavy androgens, and My vascularity comes back.

let me know whats up

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
yeah, like blowing up a balloon. the oil eventualy goes away, but your left with new growth.
BH from Portland had to have his arms and calves MRI-ed to enter some show. The scanning showed that there was no oil left.

the ideah is to super stretch the facia, kinda like a super pump that dosnt go away.

You site inject 1ml every day or every other day till you get the size you want.
My question is do you do this on a bulking phase? I have hit viens befor and its no fun at all. Plus your left with a broose the size or a baceball. With that many sites needed to get the results, I would think that it would be better to do this when the vascularity is back.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
shanetuff said:
My question is do you do this on a bulking phase?

Bulking phase is the ideal time as that's when the body is in an ideal anabolic environment.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
mr.nitrofish said:
how are you certan he is drug free? if he is he shouldn't be, with genitics like that a little juice would make him the next mr.o

It is not my place to talk about what some one else does. As far as I am concerned, we are all drug free, unless YOU decide to say otherwise. I will talk freely about my use only.

I dont want to stir up shit.... Ronnie Colman told Jay Leno on the tonight show, He was all natral...

I guess since Groth hormone and Test are natraly occuring, you could say you are natral and still use them.

Who cares, I just dont want to piss any one off.

Brad has some crazy Bicept peaks and his calves are plain sick