©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

buddys kidneys ahurtin

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
:sniper: my budy is on 500mg of t. cyp./week, 100mg of prop eod and 100mg of tren eod. told me his lower back hurt and pointed to his kidney area, i asked him how much water he was drinking and told him he really needed to drink more...should i get him to end his cycle....is this common with anybody else....:sniper:

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
If he isn't drinking water he's going to have a lot more issues than fucked up kidneys.

He needs to drink at least a gallon/day (this is the bare minimum).

I would say cut back on the 'roids for a couple weeks until he gets his diet and water intake in check.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
thanx guys, tis pretty much the advice i gave him, i guess were on the same page,the guys a little gung hoe, his cavaleir atitude on the subject kind of bothers me somtimes....

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
the same bro comes to me today tells me he injected 200mg prop, 100mg TA into his left shoulder two days ago, shows it to me, its red and quite swolen and hard....what is it infection, hemotoma what should i tell him to do... he says hes gonna quit now and i think thats a good idea, he just dosnt seem to take this stuff seriosly....how can you tel if somthing is infected for sure,

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Your boy doesn't seem like he should be juicing!!! What are his stats, cycle history, etc?!

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
he went to the doc and got his shoulder lanced, said a good cup of terrible crap squrted out, doc gave him some antibiotics and now hes good to go, one good thing is he's kinda taking it a little more seriosly now, seems like a lot of young people think thier indisructable.... hes done for a while..thank god

hes 22 about 5,9, 200lbs, i think its his 4th or 5th cycle streched out over 3 years or so