©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie to the forms Needs some advice?

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
I might not be posting in the right section but I am 6 ft tall and 183lbs I started a cycle of homebrewed finaplex and I inject eod 1cc but I have not seen any of the desired effects my diet and trianing is good and this is the 3rd week. all i have noticed is pretty decent pumps and my body temp getting a little higher. is this normal or am I supposted to be feeling more effects?:confused: any suggestions??? Thanks

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Maybe you can't cook.

Why don't you buy the drug you want? Is your health worth the risk of fucking up?

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
Yea your right about that I just don't have any sources. It dosent seem to be affecting me bad though other than just making me a little tired. Also i just relized that i only filled my gear up just a little over 1/2 a cc eod could this be to low of a dose? the gear looks fine its gold and clear as crystal? Should I stop or continue??

Last edited:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
the idea of "feeling it" is a little overrated. I personally can't feel the difference between being on or not. my only indication that its working is when I look in the mirror or when I lift.

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
thanks guys this has been very helpful because I can notice slight changes in mass and body fat but I was worried cuz none in stregnth that much

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would suggest going through one of the board sponsers and getting yourself some more effective gear............