©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Almost Lost My Leg...!!!!

caesar48

Feb 1, 2007
Well this is my 1st post..I'm certainly as far away from a newbie as there is...

Well my gym owner was making test prop in the back as well as capping just about everything you could possibly think of..Chinese supplier as I'm sure we all know who..

Well I spot injected some prop 25 5/8 no problem..yea right...That nite I noticed some swelling alot more than usual..As I know we all love to jump our cycle's with prop or suspension...The next morning my leg was huge...I said dont be a pussy...ice/heat rubbing strectching the usual....that nite i took a bunch of ambien/zannies and finally feel assleep....

The next morning couldn't walk the leg turned a weird color and was peobably 40" or so...not funny and I can't tell you the amount of pain..Went to the hospital Dec 11th.....well I they had to cut it open something was actually eating the muscle...they had to de-breed the leg....I almost lost the entire leg from the hip....NO SHIT.....as soon as I can figure out how to [post these pics I'm sure you guys would be interested to see what bath tub shit will do to ya...

The open wound was 14" X 6" wide at the widest point.....they placed a Wound Vac on the leg and were going to do a skin graph or an apli-graph....which is skin from baby penises...SERIOUSLY....Instead the plastic surgeon severed one side of the skin fron the muscle and strectched and stitched my leg up...40 total....I've had the leg drained 3 times all ready
The 1st time 260 cc's of fluid,2nd X 50 cc's of fluid this past Monday a little over 65 cc's...The alternative now is a small cathater with a drain or another surgery.....

I was 254-5'9"....I went down too 207....I look like a tennis player......

My point is it was cheap readily availible so I decided to save a few bucks....I cannot tell how close I came to loosing my left leg for which I'm really and truly attached to it.....Dont know if I have the courage to climb back up on the saddle...It was a extremely humbling experience..

Guys my point pay a few extra bucks go with the Pharm grade.....I'll post the pics possibly next week....

Peace and Be Safe...!

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I hear ya. sorry about your leg, us med-folk would be interested in seeing pics though.

I saved up to order my first cycle which is somewhere in the mail. I'm happy you caught it in time.

DON'T FUCK WITH YOUR HEALTH PEOPLE!

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
the juice was eating you muscle, holy cow dude, what like drano, wow, wonder why, wasnt just an infection, somthing in the powder? ph way wrong?..huh . you should get the vile from your bro, and warn him,and get it cheked out, pretty scary, glad your all right, well better than it could have gotton, ive used both homemde, and pharm, never had any trouble...guys gotta be carful out there...

caesar48

Feb 1, 2007
He's actually been busted by the feds....This fucking dummy was selling shit right out in the open..I'm serious you'd walk around close to the back office and there was enough tabs on the floor for a 3 months cycle
From what I hear there were a couple of other bro's who got infections but nothing even close to what I had.....maybe someone dropped a dime or possibly the other rec shit he was peddling..

It's the role of the dice that we take going with ug labs.....especially the ones who couldn't care less about sterile conditions just the bottom line..I've used a very well known UG lab who used to be here but has gone private...as I'm sure alot of bro's here still use....NO NAMES BUT WE KNOW
The fucked up thing was he was selling exctasy as well....and who knows what else was going out the back door,coke meth who knows....right out of the gym....have a brain and have someone deliver it away or some shit...WTF....moron

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Sorry to hear that bro! Good to see you back on the boards!!

caesar48

Feb 1, 2007
kAWASAKI..!

Luv Ya Bro...!!

Hey When You Go Back To Alin Board Say Hi To Static For Me...

Peace And Be Safe...