©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first order can't wait

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Well I placed my first order with alin can't wait for the satchets to arrive. going with just sust250 2 times a week for 12 weeks then doing nolva and clomid for pct. If all goes well I am going to do a 2nd cycle at the end of summer with will be decca and sust. Anyone here from Illinois that has ordered from alin, if so how long did it take? thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Alin is the best in the business, you will be very pleased with his unbeatable customer service!!!

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Ok I retract my previous comment about 9 days at the most. I have two orders that was shipped on the 8th and the 10th according to my email. 14 days and 12 days on the other one and still no gear. Something must be wrong.

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
MIne were shipped on the 8th 10th and 12th still no postcards, well I havent had the mail come yet today so we shall see, I thought registered was supposed to be quick, but hey I wont bitch as long as it gets here soon lol

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
allinshop gear

i haven't ordered from allinshop, but i have used ivtiamins with great success. i believe they both operate from the same country, so shipping times should be close. i received one order in 7 days, and a second order arrived in 12. very happy so far!!!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
You can never blame the international supps for the way customs and the usps handles their business, I've had packages show up 7 months later, after being shipped?!!! Those are the risks we take when using international suppliers........

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
I got half my order today 2 postcards to be exact, so my othe rhalf should be here at the beginning of the week, no complaints from me, first order jitters was all, alin is the man