©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oral cycle...

benchit

Feb 3, 2007
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a good oral cycle that would put 15 pounds on me. I know that oral cycles are not the best but i want to take it slow for a start...
I was looking at the british dragon products such as anapolon,methanabol,winstroll... If any one could give me some advice on what to get that would be awesome. My budget is around 250 USD.

Thanks a lot

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
benchit said:
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a good oral cycle that would put 15 pounds on me. I know that oral cycles are not the best but i want to take it slow for a start...
I was looking at the british dragon products such as anapolon,methanabol,winstroll... If any one could give me some advice on what to get that would be awesome. My budget is around 250 USD.

Thanks a lot
I would not recommend any of these for an all oral cycle. Adrol and Dbol will be nothing but water gains, that you will lose most of if not all upon discontinuing them and Winni will not put on much size at all. If you are insistant on taking an oral cycle without atleast a Testosterone base, go with Anavar 40-60mg/ed for 10wks stacked with Creatine........

benchit

Feb 3, 2007
thanks kawa...
but is this cycle gonna do to me? will i gain something ? Do i need to take an anit estrogene as well?

benchit

Feb 3, 2007
ok i will go for anavar.
Any advice for the brands? what about british dragon? How many pills of 10 mg should i get for a fair cycle? Also what time do i have to take them if i work out at 7 at night?
I hate having no knowledge on stuff. lol
i keep reading the board and the steroid profiles. They say that you can stack anavar and winni is that any good ?

alright thanx in advance for the answers

pain1701

Oct 2, 2006
if your using alin and BritishDragon that is going to be like $3 a 10mg tab. If you are going to follow kawasaki1's protocol of 40-60mg/ed for 10wks its going to run way over your budget. Maybe you should consider saving and getting a test-e/dbol cycle with proper pct.

benchit

Feb 3, 2007
pain1701 said:
if your using alin and BritishDragon that is going to be like $3 a 10mg tab. If you are going to follow kawasaki1's protocol of 40-60mg/ed for 10wks its going to run way over your budget. Maybe you should consider saving and getting a test-e/dbol cycle with proper pct.

yes you are right but i d rather review my budget than to deal with needles for now. As i said it s gonna be my first cycle so let s take it slow.
i ll go with anavar for 8 weeks and winni for 6. i think i ll try the orale cycle only that they have. i ll try some test-e next year.