©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Shelf life of Winny?

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
I purchased some amps about 8 months ago and I have had them stored at room temperature ever since. Is it still safe to use or has it gone bad or lost potency? I know certain things are best kept refrigerated but I cannot find any information on Winny.

They are in individual amps and have been stored for 8-9 months at room temperature (75 - 80 degree F).

Thanks in advance.

JFH

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
JustforHealth said:
I purchased some amps about 8 months ago and I have had them stored at room temperature ever since. Is it still safe to use or has it gone bad or lost potency? I know certain things are best kept refrigerated but I cannot find any information on Winny.

They are in individual amps and have been stored for 8-9 months at room temperature (75 - 80 degree F).

Thanks in advance.

JFH
No problem bro!! I think the shelf life is 5yrs?! Even after that, if kept in the right environment, they should stay good for a few yrs, just may loss some potentcy........

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
No problem bro!! I think the shelf life is 5yrs?! Even after that, if kept in the right environment, they should stay good for a few yrs, just may loss some potentcy........
Thanks for the response, bro. That is good to know. I would hate to waste money.