©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

G.N. Pharm Sustanon

cormudgen

Sep 22, 2006
Hello,

My current source is only able to get one prodcut. I have recieved quality products from him in the past (QV brand) but this is all he has now. It looks VERY shady to me.

Any thoughts

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I thought that GENERIC PHARMACEUTICALS only put their products in amps?!

treny25

Apr 10, 2007
bump

bro i just got some of his stuff....the only difference is that i have a hologram on mine

have you started using it yet and has it worked for you?

cormudgen

Sep 22, 2006
treny25 said:
bump

bro i just got some of his stuff....the only difference is that i have a hologram on mine

have you started using it yet and has it worked for you?

mine definetly does not have any type of hologram on it. I have never personaly used it, my friend however did take one shot of it. he said the pain he had in the glute was horrible and he coulndt do anything for nearly a week.
however, that is the only time he has ever injecteted so i'm not sure if he is overreacting.

one thing to note, the scientific diagram is that of Equipoise not Sustanon...

DaveHCT

Apr 17, 2007
I just got the same type of products GN very suspect. Did you try them are they legit.

cormudgen

Sep 22, 2006
DaveHCT said:
I just got the same type of products GN very suspect. Did you try them are they legit.

I still havne't used it. I have been recovering from ankle injury and do not want to waste a cycle while I can not fully do legs.

Please update me if you do use it through pm. I intend to send everyone in this thread a pm once I do decide to use it to let you know the results.

Blitzkrieg

Jul 27, 2007
I've never used them but I'm gonna agree that I don't like the looks of that label or the dent on top. And it looks pretty yellow to me. Just my $0.02