©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about workout program

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
I'm currently on the push pull method of working out.
Push method on Mondays and thursdays and pull method on tues and Fridays wich means I'm working the same body part in a two day spread. Question is: I'll be starting my new cyle next week. Can or should I be working the same muscle group every other day in stead of a two day spread. I wasnt for sure since I know the recovery and growth is so much more rapid while on gear.

I'm stacking test p 100 ml with decca 500 ml a week for 12 weeks.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I stop growing once and I did a morning and afternoon session. I started to gain again, but I notice after a while it stop and I was getting sick alot too. I wasn't on AAS, but I think I was really pushing it to much and it effected my immune system.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
jarhead95 said:
I'm currently on the push pull method of working out.
Push method on Mondays and thursdays and pull method on tues and Fridays wich means I'm working the same body part in a two day spread. Question is: I'll be starting my new cyle next week. Can or should I be working the same muscle group every other day in stead of a two day spread. I wasnt for sure since I know the recovery and growth is so much more rapid while on gear.

I'm stacking test p 100 ml with decca 500 ml a week for 12 weeks.
I would suggest working each body group every 7-8 days. Give your body a chance for a full recovery............