©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Weight Gainer Protein?!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've looked on here but found nothing specific. What's the best buy on some good weight-gainer protein? I need something heavy in calories. I've looked on few places online but just am not sure what to get. I've been on the isopure and just regular GNC 100% whey and adding peanut butter and things. What's great out there to help push some calories?

thanks

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
gainers are great for easy calories, iso for post workouts and breaky, non iso for the rest of the day, I like mamoth from popeyes, but they are all just substitutes for food, food is way more anobolic in my opinion, eat, eat and when you cant eat anymore, eat some more....

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
tordon said:
gainers are great for easy calories, iso for post workouts and breaky, non iso for the rest of the day, I like mamoth from popeyes, but they are all just substitutes for food, food is way more anobolic in my opinion, eat, eat and when you cant eat anymore, eat some more....

I def. agree but with my schedule im basically throwing down peanut butter sandwiches all day and drinking 3-4 proteing shakes for meal supplemens. That's why i was wondering what's the best out there and where to get it?

thanks again

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
tordon said:

I def. agree but with my schedule im basically throwing down peanut butter sandwiches all day and drinking 3-4 proteing shakes for meal supplemens. That's why i was wondering what's the best out there and where to get it?

thanks again

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
tordon said:

thanks again