©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Whey

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Has anyone used the New Whey Liquid Protien. I bought a case and man is it convenient but wondering if its the real deal or just shit protien? Will my body absorb it or just shit it out?

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
tordon said:
no never tried it, but liquid or solid, your body is going to utilize it...

Not necesarily. If the quality is bad, it won't utilise it.

Easiest way to tell how good a protein powder is - NO protein powder should give you an upset stomach, bloating, gas or the runs. If it does, toss it and get a proper quality powder.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
Big A said:

Easiest way to tell how good a protein powder is - NO protein powder should give you an upset stomach, bloating, gas or the runs. If it does, toss it and get a proper quality powder.

interesting, Good to know, thanx

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Big A said:

What would a quality powder be?

~A

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Big A said:
1. SynthePURE
2. True Protein
3. isopure

Thanks Big A.

So I was 263 almost a year ago and am now at 195 and looking to get down to 178 ish range which if my math is correct should put me sub 10%BF. I have read a diet on here that takes 10 weeks and is very strict. I am getting it all set up and will give it a go.

Thanks for all the awesome info that gets passed around here. I am also looking for a good source for an ECA stack.

~A

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
WetWork999 said:
Thanks Big A.

So I was 263 almost a year ago and am now at 195 and looking to get down to 178 ish range which if my math is correct should put me sub 10%BF. I have read a diet on here that takes 10 weeks and is very strict. I am getting it all set up and will give it a go.

Thanks for all the awesome info that gets passed around here. I am also looking for a good source for an ECA stack.

~A

Look for Tyrone on the Eca, hes a mod here and could probably point you in the right direction

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Big A said:

Amen brother. Nothing worst then doing squats or any heavy lifting and farting like hell,lol.