©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fat burner

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Anybody recommand a fat burner. Been using the hydrocutt(mispelled) crap and not seeing any true results. Been doing cardio in the morning for 30 minutes and working out twice a day. Using 100mg test prop everyday. I would like to loose 20 lbs and trim down to 190. 190 is probably not realistic so 200 with 5 or 6 BF would be great. Diet is basically all protein with very min carbs and hardly any fat. Diet is real clean. It just seems that the fat burning has stopped.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
ECA stack is the best fat burner out there, but I'm sure you already know that Mike, ive heard yohimby is working well...........

llchips7

Jan 13, 2007
US
I think that the best fat burners took an exit when they took ephedrine out of Twin Labs Ripped Fuel.

Mike I am no expert on nutrition, but I wonder if your carbs and fat are too low. You are eating all protein? Carbs are not all bad. I think that you need a little balance. I would ask some more knowledgeable on this or other boards about your nutrition. If you are doing that type of cardio and getting good work outs then your bf should drop. The downside of losing weight is that you also lose muscle and that changes your metabolic rate (makes it lower) which makes further weight loses harder and may not change your actual body fat percentage.

If you do find a good fat burner. Let me know. LOL

Jan 15, 2007
Clen, ketotifen fumarate, and Cytomel nothing else even comes close. You can even toss in Yohimbine. Need to monitor your body temps though.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mike1991 said:
Anybody recommand a fat burner. Been using the hydrocutt(mispelled) crap and not seeing any true results. Been doing cardio in the morning for 30 minutes and working out twice a day. Using 100mg test prop everyday. I would like to loose 20 lbs and trim down to 190. 190 is probably not realistic so 200 with 5 or 6 BF would be great. Diet is basically all protein with very min carbs and hardly any fat. Diet is real clean. It just seems that the fat burning has stopped.
mike, shoot me a PM...kawasaki1 will vouch for me...