©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How Old Is Too Old

siggs229

Dec 8, 2006
Hello everyone , my buddy the other day gave me some deca from brovel labs . The exp date is 2002 . They where never opened . My question is do you think they are still good ? Could it make you sick , or just be weaker , etc . If anyone has any thoughts on this, please feel free to post a comment . Thanks,

Rob

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
siggs229 said:
Hello everyone , my buddy the other day gave me some deca from brovel labs . The exp date is 2002 . They where never opened . My question is do you think they are still good ? Could it make you sick , or just be weaker , etc . If anyone has any thoughts on this, please feel free to post a comment . Thanks,

Rob
IMO, if the gear was kept in the right environment and unopened, it should still be usable. It has most likely only lost potentcy..........

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Totally disgree with you Kawi, I have four college degrees and one of them is in the field of Pharmacology. With exp dates, generally it is good for maybe 6 months at the most after they expire depending on what kind of drug it is. But most of the time the molecular stucture will start breaking down which in turn can be toxic. Potency will be greatly decreased, but there is a reason why we put exp dates on med.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mike1991 said:
Totally disgree with you Kawi, I have four college degrees and one of them is in the field of Pharmacology. With exp dates, generally it is good for maybe 6 months at the most after they expire depending on what kind of drug it is. But most of the time the molecular stucture will start breaking down which in turn can be toxic. Potency will be greatly decreased, but there is a reason why we put exp dates on med.
Don't get me wrong, I see your point of view...BUT...I and many others have used much older gear then that and have had no problems and still saw good results.............

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
But do you really think it is worth it? I would hate to see someone screw their health while at the same time you could of spend a hundred bucks for a fresh legit AAS. I would rather spend a hundred bucks on new AAS then spending 20,000 for a week stay in the hospital. If you had a gallon of milk in the fridge that exp 4 years ago, would you still drink it?

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
you couldn't drink milk that is 4 years old, it would be some thick ass cottage cheese, throw some pepper and pinneaple on it and maybe you gotta deal ok all kidding aside I wouldn't take it either, rather spend the 100 buck son some stealth decca and play it safe

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mike1991 said:
But do you really think it is worth it? I would hate to see someone screw their health while at the same time you could of spend a hundred bucks for a fresh legit AAS. I would rather spend a hundred bucks on new AAS then spending 20,000 for a week stay in the hospital. If you had a gallon of milk in the fridge that exp 4 years ago, would you still drink it?
No, I wouldn't bother taking it anymore, especially with how cheap gear can be bought now-a-days (and like manofsteel69 said, the Stealth line is so on top of the market). "Legit" gear is much easier to obtain now then back in the day.....

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
I agree as cheap and avalable as these drugs are why take the risk .But...Its my opinion that drug companys put a short experation date on drugs to sell more drugs.1-2 years over is about as far as i would go ,cant really see how something could become toxic in that amount of time ,since its suspended in oil ,in a sealed steril,container and hasnt been exposed to heat .Just my 2 cents though ..

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I wouldnt use it.
That Norandren (brovels old deca) Was a shitty product anyhow.
Like the other guys said, spend a little money and good some good quality
gear. I think it being THAT old, it can go Rancid.