©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eca

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I posted a question In the dieting threads. Im betting that its still the off season for most of you guys, so.... Ill ask were more people will read this....

Were can I get a GOOD ECA that is reasonably priced. I dont care if its the herbal Ma haung, Guarana and Moose Knucle stuff.

I have a hard time paying 60 bucks for STACKERS when I use to buy a bottle of mini thins for five bucks at the mini mart.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
shanetuff said:
I posted a question In the dieting threads. Im betting that its still the off season for most of you guys, so.... Ill ask were more people will read this....

Were can I get a GOOD ECA that is reasonably priced. I dont care if its the herbal Ma haung, Guarana and Moose Knucle stuff.

I have a hard time paying 60 bucks for STACKERS when I use to buy a bottle of mini thins for five bucks at the mini mart.

I personally make my own......

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Shane, some of the stuff you buy at the gas station in the little packs with 2,3, or 4 pills in it. If you have a drug test coming off make sure you are off the stuff for a while. It will make you fail the Amphetamines section of a drug test. This is a big issue right now and just wait the FDA will be cracking down on this. I tried it with a brand called yellow jackets and I popped mine. But just between you and me, my name wasn't on the urine. I just sent it with a fake name and waited for the lab result to come back to me. Problem is that I could not really prove that it is the stuff you buy at the gas station or not if I ever did have to give a real drug test. Now I just use that hydrooxcutt crap.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
mike1991 said:
Shane, some of the stuff you buy at the gas station in the little packs with 2,3, or 4 pills in it. If you have a drug test coming off make sure you are off the stuff for a while. It will make you fail the Amphetamines section of a drug test. This is a big issue right now and just wait the FDA will be cracking down on this. I tried it with a brand called yellow jackets and I popped mine. But just between you and me, my name wasn't on the urine. I just sent it with a fake name and waited for the lab result to come back to me. Problem is that I could not really prove that it is the stuff you buy at the gas station or not if I ever did have to give a real drug test. Now I just use that hydrooxcutt crap.

I guess no eca for you, ive heard poppy seeds can make you test positive for opiuts as well,
what about B2, can this not cloud drug tests

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
tordon said:
I guess no eca for you, ive heard poppy seeds can make you test positive for opiuts as well,
what about B2, can this not cloud drug tests

It can but the sensitivity levels of a drug test are high enough now where this is not a problem. The old statement of the poppy seeds made me pop my drug test will not work these days.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I already have a script for Adderal XR 20mg a day. I got ADD real bad.

I think the generic name is "superdooperamphediminefaleusdrugtestimus."

If that wont pop me on a UA, then there is something funny going on at the piss factory..

A UA would not be a prob as long as I keep getting my scrips refilled

Any one know what themagenic effects Adderal has if any? How could it be stacked to be more effective for fat loss?

Last edited: