©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Afraid of ordering overseas..

NAS

Feb 24, 2007
First off great site this is my 1st post, ive been a reader for some time and finally decided to join. anyway I would love some input on ordering overseas and having it shipped to the US. I have read on alins/ivtamins about ordering info and read all the posts I can find..It seems that there is no other alternative to get gear inside the US. I have done the "prohormone" road and it would seem that there can be alot of negatives to those so I am interested in venturing down the dark road instead. I was looking at a newbie cycle 2 for starters. Also how long can this stuff be stored, say I got the NC2 and wanted to wait a year till I have enough time to devote to a 10 wk cycle.
thank you

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Using international suppliers for the first time will always be nerve racking!! Ultimately, it is up to you, it you prefer going with Domestic, there are many proven suppliers right here in the states........

NAS

Feb 24, 2007
I might very well be blind but I havnt found reputable dstate side sources.. but im still looking, none of the board sponsors seem to be here.

really concerns would be customs(I dont want to have to have the stuff reshipped to a different address and have my name be "out there"), $ down the tubes

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
NAS said:
I might very well be blind but I havnt found reputable dstate side sources.. but im still looking, none of the board sponsors seem to be here.

really concerns would be customs(I dont want to have to have the stuff reshipped to a different address and have my name be "out there"), $ down the tubes
Check out professionalmuscle.com Another great board, with many supps!!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Your worries are normal and legit.
Thats why the main rule has always been never spend (gamble)
more then you can loose. Dont get me wrong the odds are in Our favor...
Theres a 90+% chance or better (imo) youll get it just fine and itll go without a hitch. Im Just saying dont go spend your Rent money or car payment.
Now I dont know about you but 90+% are damn good odds.
On top of that "if" there would be a seizure you do get a resend so ultimatley its a 100% success rate if you look at it that way.

Theres Millions of Guys just like yourself that have or have had the same questions and worries. Just take a look around though, community is bigger then its ever been. Obviously these sources Know what there doing and it seems to be working fine for many.

To sit here and hold your hand and say NAS, theres absoloutley no risks involved and no chance you could have a seizure Would just be lying to you.
Its a decision you and everyone else has to make for themselves.
I can say if you do decide to you have some of the best Guys in the bussiness here as sponsors... Alin,Redicat,Ivits,etc

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
For what it's worth, I was starting to get worried and then my stuff from Ivitamins started coming, relieving my worry. The first time always sucks!

yahya1966

Dec 12, 2006
only thing i've ever had seized internationally were hcg amps, and the idiots at customs put testosterone on the letter.:twisted: