©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

About to Start Newb Gold... Sex Drive Question..

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
I also asked this question on another board but just want to get seveal opinions.

I just ordered my Newbie Gold Cycle and will be starting it in a few weeks once it gets here. This will be my 1st cycle ever. I wanted to know if I will notice anything different in my sex drive? Will it go up? stay same or deplete once I get off the cycle?

Also, will this cycle affect my attitude/confidence? Not that I have a lack of with either question, but I've heard this will make you cockey and and ass to your chick and all.... trying to start fights and all. lol

These are probably stupid questions but like i said, this is my 1st cycle and just want to be prepared on what chages to expect. Lots of rumors out there.

Thanks.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Dallas said:
I also asked this question on another board but just want to get seveal opinions.

I just ordered my Newbie Gold Cycle and will be starting it in a few weeks once it gets here. This will be my 1st cycle ever. I wanted to know if I will notice anything different in my sex drive? Will it go up? stay same or deplete once I get off the cycle?

Also, will this cycle affect my attitude/confidence? Not that I have a lack of with either question, but I've heard this will make you cockey and and ass to your chick and all.... trying to start fights and all. lol

These are probably stupid questions but like i said, this is my 1st cycle and just want to be prepared on what chages to expect. Lots of rumors out there.

Thanks.
Anything mental is still just in the head(IMO) Sex drive goes way up for me...Just be smart and don't be your dick headed self on cycle lol J/K man...Just be sensible and you'll be cool...

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Sex drive should go up. As with your other question, if you pick fights without being on AAS then you will still pick fights while on it. Roid rage usually happens to those who already have temper problems and in my opinion is just an excuse.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mike1991 said:
Sex drive should go up. As with your other question, if you pick fights without being on AAS then you will still pick fights while on it. Roid rage usually happens to those who already have temper problems and in my opinion is just an excuse.
I can be a bully if I want but I don't choose to be...