©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CYTOMEL (T3) and clomid

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
can anyone tell me what they think about cytomel T3 (50mcg) and clomid (50mg). has anyone tryed this and what do u think about it and how much weight did you lose

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
body4life said:
can anyone tell me what they think about cytomel T3 (50mcg) and clomid (50mg). has anyone tryed this and what do u think about it and how much weight did you lose
I really don't know what you are asking.

Cytomel - love it at 50mcg per day during a cycle, helps burn off fat and increases muscle gains (in my experience/opinion)
Clomid - good post cycle drug.

If you are talking about using them both together as some sort of stack, I have no idea why.

If you are taking about using Clomid post Cytomel use, then that seems great and logical and would help with thyroid recovery.

Of note: I would never use cytomel above 25mcg without aas.

Last edited:

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I used cytomel for too long so my natral production of thyroid never came back.

I am prescribed 50mcg of synthroid and 5mcg of T3....

I just mail order the 25mcg cytomel from mexico and take 50mcg a day. I get my blood tested every 6 months.

Most doctors are happy with a low average thyriod count. I dont function well when im on the low end. I feel better when I dose myself.

Be careful to taper up and back down. Dont use it for longer than 6 weeks.

If I could change what I did, I dont think I would. Its not a big deal. I Just take a pill every day. And now I dont worry about having to come off.

I do get bettle results when I increase the T3 on cycles.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
shanetuff said:
I used cytomel for too long so my natral production of thyroid never came back.

I am prescribed 50mcg of synthroid and 5mcg of T3....

I just mail order the 25mcg cytomel from mexico and take 50mcg a day. I get my blood tested every 6 months.

Most doctors are happy with a low average thyriod count. I dont function well when im on the low end. I feel better when I dose myself.

Be careful to taper up and back down. Dont use it for longer than 6 weeks.

If I could change what I did, I dont think I would. Its not a big deal. I Just take a pill every day. And now I dont worry about having to come off.

I do get bettle results when I increase the T3 on cycles.

Really?! Damn bro, your living proof...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I do get bettle results when I increase the T3 on cycles
Glad to hear others say this, I notice this as well.

Of Note: have you tried HCG or other protocols to restore throid production? Some people have been able to recover after 3 years on cytomel, not saying it'll fix ya, but you never know.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I have never heard that, cool thing to hear. I will talk with my dr. about that.