©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Last question before I begin

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I ordered a bunch of stuff (clen, T3, test), I received the t3 (cytomel) + clen but the test is somewhere between Romania and here. Would you start cycling clen + t3 and then add test in?

Also I read that I should work up to 5 pills (100mg) of T3 for 3-4 days, then work back down. What rate should I be building up to that 100mg? Would something like this (below) be appropiate?

• 25mg Cytomel + 20mcg Clen
  • Days 3-5: 50mg Cytomel, 40mcg Clen
  • Days 6-9: 75mg Cytomel, 100mg Clen
  • Days 10-13: 100mg Cytomel, 200mcg clen (or so)
  • Days 14-17 75mg Cytomel, 140mcg Clen

.... then keep lowering the dose every couple days?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rowingdude said:
I ordered a bunch of stuff (clen, T3, test), I received the t3 (cytomel) + clen but the test is somewhere between Romania and here. Would you start cycling clen + t3 and then add test in?

Also I read that I should work up to 5 pills (100mg) of T3 for 3-4 days, then work back down. What rate should I be building up to that 100mg? Would something like this (below) be appropiate?

• Days 3-5: 50mg Cytomel, 40mcg Clen
  • Days 6-9: 75mg Cytomel, 100mg Clen
  • Days 10-13: 100mg Cytomel, 200mcg clen (or so)
  • Days 14-17 75mg Cytomel, 140mcg Clen

.... then keep lowering the dose every couple days?
Kind of...Use AAS while on T3 to prevent muscle loss...Also only use T3 if you know how... I start low and end low(12-25mcgs. meanning low) and drag out the ramping down part to 3 weeks...Your clen run will depend on what you can stand in the way of sides...Also run clen 2 weeks on and 2 off...On the 2 off run ECA...PM me for that...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Sure, start the clen if you really want to get started and have enough. Be careful with the T3 though, I wouldn't run more that 25mcg without test and start lower than that and work up. As far as Clen doses go, look at my Clen suggestion at the bottom. As far as the T3 goes, I usually stick to 50mcg per day tapered up over a few days and tapered down over a week or so. 25mcg is a full-replacement dose as far as I know. I personally notice a hugh difference with 50mcg and not much more with higher doses - if I was to make a generic chart as far as fat loss goes it would be:
00 Cytomel = 1lb fatloss /week
25 Cytomel = 2lb fatloss /week
50 Cytomel = 3lb fatloss /week
100 Cytomel = 3.4lb fatloss /week
150 Cytomel= 3.5lb fatloss /week
This is totally arbitary, but it shows my point as far as I go, anything above 50-75mcg for me causes more sides than fat loss.

Also as far as the Clen goes two ways to run it:

1) Run it for 2on/2off (you can ramp the doses higher - 40,80,120,140,160,180,180,180,180,180,160,140,120,60 (notice the bigger steps at the beginner of +40 per day, and later +20 per day, that is to adjust according to tolerace, Clen as a long half life, but should still be tapered, but can rather quickly. DO NOT RUN ECA ON OFF WEEKS! They both are beta-2 antagonist, eca is just not as strong.
2) Run it up to 12 weeks, don't go above 100-125mcg of clen until several weeks have past; I'd go 20, 40, 60, 60, 80, 80, 100 the first week and stay at 100mcg for a week or so unless you aren't feeling it good. It's real easy with Clen to ramp up to high/too quick. Take Ketotifen at 1-3mg/day or even better in my opinion is to use Benadryl 2-3 nights a week at 50-100mg - they both will help restore/maintain your receptors and keep them/repair them from methylizing. Ketoifen is pretty strong and is best used post-cycle as it helps with TNF levels. Otherwise use Benadryl as it is easier on you and cheaper. I use it sunday/monday night to help me get to bed early for the work week starting again and usually thursday as well because of my schedule - the benadryl and ketotifen will both make you drowsy and sleep easier, and by using either one you can run your clen or eca or albuterol or whatever beta-2 antaganists for much longer without losing it's effect. I use another fat burner, caffiene, and/or Modafinal when I come off to help keep me from being to tired with benadryl or ketotifen for 3-5 days to help with any beta-2 methylization recovery that still might be present. The old school way to do it was to up the dose as sensitivity waned, using benadryl/ketotifen allows lower doses and for a much longer time.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
AlphaMale said:
Sure, start the clen if you really want to get started and have enough. Be careful with the T3 though, I wouldn't run more that 25mcg without test and start lower than that and work up. As far as Clen doses go, look at my Clen suggestion at the bottom. As far as the T3 goes, I usually stick to 50mcg per day tapered up over a few days and tapered down over a week or so. 25mcg is a full-replacement dose as far as I know. I personally notice a hugh difference with 50mcg and not much more with higher doses - if I was to make a generic chart as far as fat loss goes it would be:
00 Cytomel = 1lb fatloss /week
25 Cytomel = 2lb fatloss /week
50 Cytomel = 3lb fatloss /week
100 Cytomel = 3.4lb fatloss /week
150 Cytomel= 3.5lb fatloss /week
This is totally arbitary, but it shows my point as far as I go, anything above 50-75mcg for me causes more sides than fat loss.

Also as far as the Clen goes two ways to run it:

1) Run it for 2on/2off (you can ramp the doses higher - 40,80,120,140,160,180,180,180,180,180,160,140,120,60 (notice the bigger steps at the beginner of +40 per day, and later +20 per day, that is to adjust according to tolerace, Clen as a long half life, but should still be tapered, but can rather quickly. DO NOT RUN ECA ON OFF WEEKS! They both are beta-2 antagonist, eca is just not as strong.
2) Run it up to 12 weeks, don't go above 100-125mcg of clen until several weeks have past; I'd go 20, 40, 60, 60, 80, 80, 100 the first week and stay at 100mcg for a week or so unless you aren't feeling it good. It's real easy with Clen to ramp up to high/too quick. Take Ketotifen at 1-3mg/day or even better in my opinion is to use Benadryl 2-3 nights a week at 50-100mg - they both will help restore/maintain your receptors and keep them/repair them from methylizing. Ketoifen is pretty strong and is best used post-cycle as it helps with TNF levels. Otherwise use Benadryl as it is easier on you and cheaper. I use it sunday/monday night to help me get to bed early for the work week starting again and usually thursday as well because of my schedule - the benadryl and ketotifen will both make you drowsy and sleep easier, and by using either one you can run your clen or eca or albuterol or whatever beta-2 antaganists for much longer without losing it's effect. I use another fat burner, caffiene, and/or Modafinal when I come off to help keep me from being to tired with benadryl or ketotifen for 3-5 days to help with any beta-2 methylization recovery that still might be present. The old school way to do it was to up the dose as sensitivity waned, using benadryl/ketotifen allows lower doses and for a much longer time.

Agreed with the above but I still cycle the clen and eca with great effects keeping diet/trainning the same...eca doesn't cause as much down regulation and desensitization of the receptors at least not as much clen does... Ephedrine has a shorter half life and the betas can partially recover through out the day...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Tyrone said:
Agreed with the above but I still cycle the clen and eca with great effects keeping diet/trainning the same...eca doesn't cause as much down regulation and desensitization of the receptors at least not as much clen does... Ephedrine has a shorter half life and the betas can partially recover through out the day...
Agreed as well, this method might be a happy medium between my two recommendations. I'd still use some benadryl though.

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Well, I have no issues with buying benadryl, so I will.

I got a nasty headache coming off my "clen high" any tips?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rowingdude said:
Well, I have no issues with buying benadryl, so I will.

Everyone is diff. At what dose are you running...

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
That was at 40mcg. I used 40 again today with no headache.. I just had a lot of energy during the morning

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
rowingdude said:
After a cycle or a day?
I start to get headaches around 10 days unless I run benadryl and get enough sleep and stay well-hydrated. When running Clen it is very important to consume extra water.
I don't ever get headaches unless I don't get enough sleep or am dehydrated - both of these are very easy to have happen while on Clen. Blood pressure increases can/do also cause headaches, so try a lower dose and work up adn try/think about the others. Some just get headaches though.