©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TesE/T-bol cycle

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
So, what do you think. My second cycle.

wk 1-12 500mgs TestE
wk 1-6 40mgs ED T-bol
wk 13-19 20mgs ED nolva
wk 20 10mgs ED nolva

This is why I chose the PCT this way... I did some searching and found this..

I recommend that a minimum of 6 weeks is run not including taper. No matter what anyone tells you, you are better safe than sorry...

The pituitary has been shown not to respond to anything over 20mg's

Last edited:

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
Huh... no thoughts. I wasnt sure if I should perhaps add Clomid to this. I normally would but I hear with a nolva PCT like this, clomid isnt needed. I have HCG but I figure id just save it for a larger cycle..

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
rowingdude said:
SEARCH THE FUCKING FORUM

geesh

common now, no need to get testy

my personal preference, I'll run clomid or nolva, whatever I have on hand...I don't use both, to me it seems like a waste of money.....nolva should work just fine....

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
common now, no need to get testy

my personal preference, I'll run clomid or nolva, whatever I have on hand...I don't use both, to me it seems like a waste of money.....nolva should work just fine....

The test-e/t-bol cycle is what, the most efficient (for the money) massing cycle out there, it gets the most press on this forum. A simple search would have turned up copious amounts of data.

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
Basically, 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150%. Why I was weary about clomid, is because it takes about 150mgs of Clomid to do the same thing that Nolvadex will do at 20. Not to mention 150mgs of Clomid = 20mgs of Nolva price wise = not worth clomid.

So, Tordon, your statement
I don't use both, to me it seems like a waste of money.....nolva should work just fine....
is what I was looking for. PErsonal preference/experience, thankyou very much sir.

The reason being..... is that I see lots of guys here running like 40-80 mgs of Nolva. Which seems to be completely useless, as 20 mg of Nolva is all the pituitary has been shown to respond to in some studies. I also see many people here who run clomid with Nolvadex.

So rowingdude, I did a search. Keep you ignorant statements to yourself.

Your "lengthy" experiece with your "many" cycles are noted.

As far as this "researched" statement towards "Can You Get Your Woman Pregnant on Tes?":
Originally Posted by rowingdude
If you are taking test in any level no.

So hey, DO SOME FUCKIN RESEARCH
Oh wait, wait: YOU DID

Originally Posted by rowingdude
I'm an idiot and should have researched!!!!
Edited for stupidity, posterity posts below (quoted)

This is apparent

What about all of your damn questions:

Half of your posts are foolish questions, nevermind me asking for opinions. "Is D-bol ok for cutting" thats the worst question Ive ever heard even though you posted it a year ago; and many of them are not any better up to date.

As I stated, thank you Tordon, I was looking for personal preference/experience.

Last edited:

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
The test-e/t-bol cycle is what, the most efficient (for the money) massing cycle out there, it gets the most press on this forum. A simple search would have turned up copious amounts of data.

There was no question about the Cycle, for christ sakes. It was what people thought of it aka experience they had with it. MAINLY, I wanted people to add thought on PCT.

Rowingdude, unintelligent people ruin my day. Empyheaded, "know it alls" like you.

Last edited:

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I am quite flattered you went through all of that trouble just to prove a point. The fact that this cycle gets the most press on not only this one, but promuscle, and bodybuilders, should go to show you that you need to do some datamining before a. asking questions, and b. making an idiot of yourself.

Brucegtp said:
Basically, 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150%. Why I was weary about clomid, is because it takes about 150mgs of Clomid to do the same thing that Nolvadex will do at 20. Not to mention 150mgs of Clomid = 20mgs of Nolva price wise = not worth clomid.

So, Tordon, your statement is what I was looking for. PErsonal preference/experience, thankyou very much sir.

The reason being..... is that I see lots of guys here running like 40-80 mgs of Nolva. Which seems to be completely useless, as 20 mg of Nolva is all the pituitary has been shown to respond to in some studies. I also see many people here who run clomid with Nolvadex.

So rowingdude, I did a search. Keep you ignorant statements to yourself.

Your "lengthy" experiece with your "many" cycles are noted.

As far as this "researched" statement towards "Can You Get Your Woman Pregnant on Tes?":

So hey, DO SOME FUCKIN RESEARCH
Oh wait, wait: YOU DID

This is apparent

What about all of your damn questions:

Half of your posts are foolish questions, nevermind a question like mine asking for opinions. "Is D-bol ok for cutting" thats the worst question Ive ever heard even though you posted it a year ago; and many of them are not any better up to date.

As I stated, thank you Tordon, I was looking for personal preference/experience.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Guys, ENOUGH flaming...as they say, There is no stupid question!!! Everyone is here to learn. If you don't have anything constructive to add to someones question, then do not post in the thread!!!

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
If you don't have anything constructive to add to someones question, then do not post in the thread!!!

Agreed.

I was just stopping in to see how this site was doing, and what it looks like. Havent been here in a while as Im usually at Musclemaniax where Pin and the boys are. Well it was nice to stop by, good luck with further progress and building.