©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

chemco labs and/or golden triangle labs

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
anybody out there had experience with either/or both of these ug labs? any info would be appreciated.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
iflexit_1 said:
anybody out there had experience with either/or both of these ug labs? any info would be appreciated.
No, but board sponsors are great! Why go else where?

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
chemco/golden triangle

i agree tyrone, the sponser's on the board are great!!! but the chemco and golden triangle are supposedly domestic sources, which eliminates customs.
and you can never have too many legitimate sources, now can you?!!!!

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
never heard of them myself, anyway its pretty easy to get scammed, I know from experience, even when youve got posts telling you there legit....alot of selective scammers out there, they send product to enough people that they get good reviews, the people they send to are usely mods or other well known vocal board members. and scam others, and nobody will belive you when you say they did scam you, or they will send you your stuff a time or two, wait for a big order then bam, they got your cash...just be careful bro, I'm not saying they are good or bad, Ive never heard of them, I just know how the game works.....best bet if you want to go that way is to make yourself as vocal as you can on as many forums as you can long before you ever even ordering, they would be more inclined to send you your gear, than sombody who is unknown.....but considering this board is sponsered by legit companys, that will send it, i'd go that way, I;m not saying there arnt honest domestics out there, they are probebly 1 in 1000 though....

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
thanx tordon

appreciate the info, bro!! i totally agree, there are a lot of scammers out there. you can never be too cautious. i went ahead and placed a small order ($250.00 minimum). will see what happens. will keep the board informed of results.

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
chemco/golden triangle

just to let you know received my order. three days from confirmation!!! 2 bottles of 100mg/ml winstrol and a bottle of 250mg/ml tren e. will let board know of quality in a few weeks.

ant214

May 23, 2007
winstrol

Anyone seen the Winstrol 50mg pills made by Chemco?? 50 on one side and a G on the other? seems to be fake to me

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
chemco/golden triangle

just wanted to let you guys know the chemco/golden triangle winstrol and tren e are all good!!!

Yeshawh

Apr 22, 2007
Has anyone heard from Chemco/GTriangle guy recently? I fear he went scammer or got busted.