©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello and Thanks

marty71

Mar 6, 2007
Texas, USA
I've been lurking on many of the BB boards for the last few months, and finally decided to sign up.
The information here has really helped me a lot, even though I have been training hard for the last few years. Thanks for all of the great tips I have found in the forums.
You guys have really great advice here for AAS newbies. I think I am ready to try my first cycle. Of course I will be ordering from one of the recommended suppliers here.
Thanks again!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
marty71 said:
I've been lurking on many of the BB boards for the last few months, and finally decided to sign up.
The information here has really helped me a lot, even though I have been training hard for the last few years. Thanks for all of the great tips I have found in the forums.
You guys have really great advice here for AAS newbies. I think I am ready to try my first cycle. Of course I will be ordering from one of the recommended suppliers here.
Thanks again!
Welcome to the board!! If you have any questions, feel free.......

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
marty71 said:
Thanks again!
Welcome to the board!! If you have any questions, feel free.......

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Welcome to the board!!! It's refreshing to hear somebody has been doing the research themselves before just jumping into the unkown...Glad to have ya!