©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle questions

Bleve

Mar 2, 2007
Hey everyone. I'm new to the board and would appreciate any advice you "experts" can give me. This is my second cycle - my first was about one year ago with moderate gains using sus 250/wk and deca 200/wk x 8 weeks. I'm 34 y/o - 5'7 and 183 lbs. This cycle I'm planning on the following:

Test Cyp 500 mg/wk x 8 wks
Deca 300 mg/wk x 8 wks
D-bol 30 mg ed wks 1-5
Nolva 10 mg ed x 8 wks - 20 mg ed wk 9-13
Clomid 300 mg bolus then 100 mg ed for week 10 - 100 mg ed week 11 - 50 mg ed week 12

First questions is does this cycle sound alright to everyone? Second question is should I shoot my test once a week or twice a week. Third question is what is the maximum amount in cc's of gear that can be injected at one time. Fourth question is can you mix test and deca in the same syringe?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Bleve said:
Hey everyone. I'm new to the board and would appreciate any advice you "experts" can give me. This is my second cycle - my first was about one year ago with moderate gains using sus 250/wk and deca 200/wk x 8 weeks. I'm 34 y/o - 5'7 and 183 lbs. This cycle I'm planning on the following:

Test Cyp 500 mg/wk x 8 wks
Deca 300 mg/wk x 8 wks
D-bol 30 mg ed wks 1-5
Nolva 10 mg ed x 8 wks - 20 mg ed wk 9-13
Clomid 300 mg bolus then 100 mg ed for week 10 - 100 mg ed week 11 - 50 mg ed week 12

First questions is does this cycle sound alright to everyone? Second question is should I shoot my test once a week or twice a week. Third question is what is the maximum amount in cc's of gear that can be injected at one time. Fourth question is can you mix test and deca in the same syringe?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.
First off I would run this cycle as such:
wk1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
wk1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol 30mg/ed
pct:
wk15 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
wk16 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
wk17 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed
As for your questions:
1) Suggested changes above.
2) I would inject 2x/wk.
3) I would never inject more then 3cc's in one spot.
4) Yes, you can mix the Test & Deca in the same syringe: 250mg Test/200mg Deca on Saturday...250mg Test/200mg Deca on Wednesday.

Bleve

Mar 2, 2007
Kawasaki,

Thanks for the response. That is all the gear I could afford at this time so that's why I didn't step it up a little higher. Knowing this is all I have available is it an alright cycle?

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ya just like he said so you kno you want to run the test the length of the half life more than the anabolic like deca ...

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Bleve said:
Kawasaki,

Thanks for the response. That is all the gear I could afford at this time so that's why I didn't step it up a little higher. Knowing this is all I have available is it an alright cycle?
If that's all you have, then that's all you have. I wouold suggest waiting til you have enough to up the cycle, I've always felt that you should run the Test atleast 2wks longer then the Deca. Make sure to keep your diet and training in check to see the best results from this cycle.

Bleve

Mar 2, 2007
Would this be a better choice?

Week 1-8 Mon/Thurs Test Cyp 250 mg
Week 1-6 Mon/Thurs Deca 200 mg
Week 1-5 D-Bol 30 mg ED

PCT with Nolva & Clomid

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Bleve said:
Would this be a better choice?

Week 1-8 Mon/Thurs Test Cyp 250 mg
Week 1-6 Mon/Thurs Deca 200 mg
Week 1-5 D-Bol 30 mg ED

PCT with Nolva & Clomid

Naw Bleve your first one looks better.
You can do alright with what you have... Thing is 8 weeks is pretty short amount of time with the long acting stuff your using. Just about the time it gets good and in ya before you know it the 8 weeks will be up Just when your getting where you want to be.

Now my opinion is a little differant then kawasakis which is Fine..Doesnt mean either of us are right or wrong Just a slight differance in opinion.

when using the cyp I Take it once a week, same with the Nan Deca.
You can mix them yes. And if your going to poke a hole in your ass
you may as well fill the Plunger other then Taking multiple shots.

In short to make this simple for ya... Id reccomend 2cc test cyp, 1cc Deca
Once per week. All in the same pin, Inject it in your Glute.
Use your Dbol to kickstart like you had in mind for the first 4-5 weeks
and your dose is fine there...25-50mg per day./ the 30 you mentioned would be about right.

If youve reached your Goals by then (which im doubting...hahaha do we ever...
seems like you always want a bit more even if you have great results :smoker: )

you have two choice...Get some more product and extend it to 12-16 weeks.
Or you can go ahead and start your pct and come off.