©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie here

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
hi all seems likkka nice board ,i came over from GenXXXL. Jus wanted to know if i can post a low down scammer openly on this board.these guys are somethin else....... I was testing thier waters so I ordered some turanabol nothin big bout 110$ been 3 days and not an answer from the 3 e-mails I sent....... lol.. Boy these guys where JONNIE ON THE SPOT when they wanted the -mtcn- to pick up the cash......slol...but .I just wanted to know iffin I ken post..... Peace brothers ----------------an sisters :)
Tony

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Tonysgettinleg said:
hi all seems likkka nice board ,i came over from GenXXXL. Jus wanted to know if i can post a low down scammer openly on this board.these guys are somethin else....... I was testing thier waters so I ordered some turanabol nothin big bout 110$ been 3 days and not an answer from the 3 e-mails I sent....... lol.. Boy these guys where JONNIE ON THE SPOT when they wanted the -mtcn- to pick up the cash......slol...but .I just wanted to know iffin I ken post..... Peace brothers ----------------an sisters :)
Tony

Is this "scammer" one of our trusted and proven legit board sponsers??!! If so, no need wasting your time, bashing our board sponsers will not be tolerated........

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
dont no, sorry if you think i step on some ones toes, like i say im a newbie and dont know your board sponsers,BUT, iffin ya tell me pilgrim I might be able to answer my own question WITHOUT basshin myself or any 1 else:eek:

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
thanx

thank you Mr. Saki
Tony.
p.s... Alin was my first source about 5 yrs ago before he opened shop, jus wonderin KAW. or any1 else what compares to Turanabol or whos UG shop has because Alin dont have...havin a hard time findin legit ((((t-bol)))) dist. Jus got ripped 110$ from a BD scam.. notta big deal but just lookin for plain jane honest t-bols....thanx peeps

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think Alin has Tbol doesnt he?
If Not Check out RediCat I know he has it.

welcome to the board.
The normal process for listing a scammer is you Talk it over with the boards Mods and or Owner and they will make a decision from there if enough proof is provided they will be listed as scammers.

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
thanx raJJIN Alin dosent have it so im gonna go w/anapolon
peace..p.s -scammers i know these guys are one ,i still havent heard anything from them ,5 e-mails..thier a BD supplier,my fault ,i didn do my home work....thier a pharmacies....hope i aint breakin no rules ,thanx guys:sniper:

Last edited:

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Is this "scammer" one of our trusted and proven legit board sponsers??!! If so, no need wasting your time, bashing our board sponsers will not be tolerated........

Question .... now if someone had been scammed by one of the boards "trusted and proven legit sponsers" why would it be bashing to say that it happened (which im not saying it did or even would) it sounds like you wont have it ... i would think you would want it out there because no one is infallible and you would want that rectified which is more likely to happen if it is known

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
brendanbreen said:
Question .... now if someone had been scammed by one of the boards "trusted and proven legit sponsers" why would it be bashing to say that it happened (which im not saying it did or even would) it sounds like you wont have it ... i would think you would want it out there because no one is infallible and you would want that rectified which is more likely to happen if it is known
First off, a new board member coming here stating that they were scammed (let's just run with your question of it being a board sponser), and this being his first post...would you think that it was someone saying that they were scammed because they backed the competition of this board sponser, and have the intentions of shifting customers towards the competition?! Second, these board sponsers have proven themselves through years of great business/customer service and are backed by MANY trusted members of our community!! Finally, as rAJJIN stated, if someone feels they have been scammed by a board sponser (prior to posting any threads regarding this), they need to contact the Mods and board Owner, and if their complaints are justified (backed by much proof), the board sponser would be labeled a scammer and removed from the list of trusted board sponsers. Overall, any issues regarding being scammed, should be dealt with through PM's or emails prior to posting any threads!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
First off, a new board member coming here stating that they were scammed (let's just run with your question of it being a board sponser), and this being his first post...would you think that it was someone saying that they were scammed because they backed the competition of this board sponser, and have the intentions of shifting customers towards the competition?! Second, these board sponsers have proven themselves through years of great business/customer service and are backed by MANY trusted members of our community!! Finally, as rAJJIN stated, if someone feels they have been scammed by a board sponser (prior to posting any threads regarding this), they need to contact the Mods and board Owner, and if their complaints are justified (backed by much proof), the board sponser would be labeled a scammer and removed from the list of trusted board sponsers. Overall, any issues regarding being scammed, should be dealt with through PM's or emails prior to posting any threads!!
Very much agreed...Plus the board sponsors on this board have no motive to scam...Their reliability/integrity are their business...

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I don't know if you're reading into it too much cause I didn't even notice it LOL...Everyone has typos but Idk...

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
GOOOD lord lol,, aight lets just drop the whole scam thing...I came over from GenXX board ,this is gonna be my new home so .................-------------------G'DAY MATES:welcome:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Tonysgettinleg said:
GOOOD lord lol,, aight lets just drop the whole scam thing...I came over from GenXX board ,this is gonna be my new home so .................-------------------G'DAY MATES:welcome:
Glad to have you bro!!!

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
T-Bol

Is there any T-Bol around as for BD are they still around .. I love thier products ,but havent seen any real stuff around....Kinna disappointed, Im goin with Alin this time around,but I like too find a BD supplier.:welcome: <-------------------------- that is fargin hilarious..
Tony

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Tonysgettinleg said:
Is there any T-Bol around as for BD are they still around .. I love thier products ,but havent seen any real stuff around....Kinna disappointed, Im goin with Alin this time around,but I like too find a BD supplier.:welcome: <-------------------------- that is fargin hilarious..
Tony
You know BD is done right?! The only stuff left is what's in overstock of previous BD suppliers...What ever they have left is what's available...Alin was main owner in manufacturing I believe and your ol boys genxx just had the web site to mess with...

hehehe

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
Tonysgettinleg said:
Tony
if you were to give me your order# with genxxl i can see to it that your emails get answered. i will say this though, sending emails out about an order only 3 days after it is placed is a litle fast and shows your lack of experience with ordering from sources. they advertise a 7-10 day ship time from when you place the order to receipt of goods so unless that time has passed, why call them scammers???
you can also contact any of the mods over on genxxl about your order and they can check on it for you. bigguy is also a genxxlgear site rep over there and can find out what is going on with your order.
funny thing is that the only places where genxxlgear is called scammers is on sites owned by bigA. they are well respected everywhere else and have no reputation as scammers.
i was also wondering where the proof is that all these mods here can provide to back their claims that genxxlgear are scammers????

hehehe

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
Tyrone said:
You know BD is done right?! The only stuff left is what's in overstock of previous BD suppliers...What ever they have left is what's available...Alin was main owner in manufacturing I believe and your ol boys genxx just had the web site to mess with...
i see you are feeding this member the lies that alin & bigA have told everyone. funny thing is that genxxl has nothing to do with the ownership of the BD site. this came about after alin was dropped as an approved reseller of BD gear so he came up with this bogus excuse as to why he was not on the approval list anymore.
also want to add that the owners of BD are still around and have not gotten out of the business nor have they stopped making gear. just not making it under the BD name anymore after alin wrestled the rights to the name away from them through deception!!!!!
huuummm wonder how long this post will stay upp LOL funny how i have posted at least 12 posts telling the truth about the situation but yet only have 1 post on my count yet they say here that they know the truth and openly speak about it LOL