©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mother Fuc**r

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Just recieved a letter from customs that came from New York. It was three pages and said that my package was seized due to it containing AAS. It gives me an option to surrender it or claim it. I'm not going to do anything. My question is that it was 50ml of tren ace by stealth. I have read that people address gets read flag. The letter didn't say anything about that but does that mean that every package i get for now one will be open or just packages from overseas. I order 40ml of supertest and it took a month before getting it and i order 60ml of test prop and 20ml of test e from bio lab and I'm still waiting for that package. it is suppose to be mailed within the USA, but since this thing happen will this package be open and inspected too?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
mike1991 said:
Just recieved a letter from customs that came from New York. It was three pages and said that my package was seized due to it containing AAS. It gives me an option to surrender it or claim it. I'm not going to do anything. My question is that it was 50ml of tren ace by stealth. I have read that people address gets read flag. The letter didn't say anything about that but does that mean that every package i get for now one will be open or just packages from overseas. I order 40ml of supertest and it took a month before getting it and i order 60ml of test prop and 20ml of test e from bio lab and I'm still waiting for that package. it is suppose to be mailed within the USA, but since this thing happen will this package be open and inspected too?
Sorry to hear that bro! Yes, your addy is flagged for overseas packages. Pakcages within the US will not be flagged, because they don't go through Customs, that I know of. If you are going to continue using overseas suppliers, then you will have to get a new addy.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Youll still get your stuff from Bio...it comes domestic.
Dont reply to the letter, Save it though if you want a re-send to another addy.

Im not a beleiver in the addy being flagged myself. I think some make it and some dont. One of yours happens to be one that didnt. Thats a chance everyone takes when ordering int.

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I'm getting worried, it's been almost 6 weeks since I ordered. And I already got the tabs I ordered, no test though :(

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
rAJJIN said:
Youll still get your stuff from Bio...it comes domestic.
Dont reply to the letter, Save it though if you want a re-send to another addy.

Im not a beleiver in the addy being flagged myself. I think some make it and some dont. One of yours happens to be one that didnt. Thats a chance everyone takes when ordering int.

I don't think they flag them either. I think they just confiscate them. I doubt they spend the time to flag every address that steroids have been caught being sent to. That's just my opinion though as I have no evidence to back it up.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
rowingdude said:
I'm getting worried, it's been almost 6 weeks since I ordered. And I already got the tabs I ordered, no test though :(

Who did you order with? Have you inquired about your order? Sometimes they like to give it a little bit in between sending orders that they separate into different boxes.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm having the same problem with Alinshop. Recieved all the tablets at the address sent to. And now I'm waiting on SuperTEst Stealth and it's been almost 3 months. But still no seizure letter by customs. I was told by alinshop if it was seized i would get the letter in two months of when they shipped, and since it's been longer I'm hoping it's just mixed up in the mail somewhere.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
good luck I got mine in 11 days according to the post date. I always gotten everything else and I am so glad that it was tren ace that got seized and not my 40ml of supertest. Overall Alin track record is still good what one out of ten maybe got seized

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
That sucks ass

Hey Mike1991
just wanted to let you know that you've been a big help and I'm sorry about your gear getting siezed. Wanna buy some BD test prop? Got plenty of it. :)

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
No I am getting my gear through Bio-lab. Just going to hang low for a while before going back to alin. I order about 1200 bucks of gear from alin and got it all but the tren. So I got it from Bio-lab. I have enough for a couple of cycles and Im sure Ill order from alin again. They have always been good to me.