©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ANAPOLON 50 mg (oxydrol) by BritishDragon

Decoy

Feb 21, 2005
I was checking Alinshop and am about to make my first order, my question is.. do they have a Anapolon injectable on there site? or something on the order of it? I'm hoping to order my stuff here soon and I need some help picking an injectable thats on the order of the ANAPOLON 50 mg (oxydrol) by BritishDragon.

Thanks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Decoy said:
I was checking Alinshop and am about to make my first order, my question is.. do they have a Anapolon injectable on there site? or something on the order of it? I'm hoping to order my stuff here soon and I need some help picking an injectable thats on the order of the ANAPOLON 50 mg (oxydrol) by BritishDragon.

Thanks
Yes, Alin has it on the shop site.......

Decoy

Feb 21, 2005
Thanks, could you point me to it? I might be over looking it or something... is it under a different name? Sorry if the questions seem stupid lol.

Thanks again

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
He has them in the tablets section...I do not see an injectable version?!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think he is Wanting an injectable anadrol??

I dont think Alin has that, Only the tabs.

Injectable anadrol would have to be a homemade product...Im not familiar with anyone carrying it on there list myself.

The BritishDragon (oxydrol) you mention is tablets.

Decoy

Feb 21, 2005
Anything you would reccomend on the Alin site thats maybe on the order of that but in an injection?

Really any help at all would be great.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id start with testosterone. All the others Just Kinda go with it imo.
Its THE Most important

your scaring me decoy...How old a guy are you and Do you have any idea what your doing?

Decoy

Feb 21, 2005
I'm 26 and yeah I've done them before, but its been about 3 years so I'm kinda out of touch.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Id start with testosterone. All the others Just Kinda go with it imo.
Its THE Most important

your scaring me decoy...How old a guy are you and Do you have any idea what your doing?
I agree with rAJ, what are your stats, cycle history, etc.?!

Decoy

Feb 21, 2005
I'm 6'1" 280lbs

I did 3 cycles about.. id say a little over 3 years now, I did D-bol and Winni in that time.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Decoy said:
I'm 26 and yeah I've done them before, but its been about 3 years so I'm kinda out of touch.

Ok sounds good Man. If you have any questions deffinatley dont be afraid to ask. Thats why were here, ask questions and share experiences.

If you get a few Minutes Id like to invite you over to read some information
in the beginners forum at www.professionalmuscle.com
Look for Posts By BigA. Dont let the name fool you, even though its a beginner forum there, It would still be an advanced forum compared to here.
Some real good basic stuff in there thats worth reading if your interested in learning more and/or Getting Caught up to date. goodluck