©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin Shop PROBLEM!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Normaly if you feel there is a problem you get in touch with a mod
before making an open post complaining..In your case not one, but three in a row. Ill leave it for now though and try and answer a few of your questions.
I Just replied tyo your post inone of the other threads also, check it.

So you did get two of the three so far But your upset it took so Long? correct? What you may try is having it shipped another way, many report using the priority or registered (Not real sure, I know there are a few differant options...Im guessing your was regular airmail).

2nd question-
3 months you say and still no Third and final pack?
After Three Months its Not coming Imo... Wait for the seizure letter
or if your a repeat customer with ALIN and he trusts your word He will go ahead and resend it on your honesty..If your a new customer Dont count on that though, youll have to have the letter.

Some of this stuff is better Not posted openly. Id delete the thread eventualy if I were you. If you have any more question or if theres something we can do to help you out or better expalin feel free to email pr Pm.
Im Not Alin But Ive known him long enough to know how it works.
Goodluck to ya

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I agree with rAJ about posting in the open about a very minor problem like this!! I personally don't think that 3 months is a long time (depending on your shipping method). Also IMO, your order was not large at all, very small. I have waited 7 months for packages before and have still received (which is the rarest case I have ever heard of). As for saying that you expected more from Alinshop, that confuses me...Once it leaves Alin's country, it is no longer under his control?!! I would say give it more time, if it comes, great, if not just wait for a seizure letter and get a resend. Posting in 3 threads about the same issue is uncalled for though.........

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
:welcome: lmao---- thumbs down for Alin for me,havent heard from him in 7 days, Ill move on tho.................:welcome: :sniper: lol

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
7 days and your bitchin wow. Think about this Alin is busy I have waited a week before he emailed me, but guess what he emaile dme my tracking numbers and like 3 days later one postcard showed up so wtf, It is not like you are ordering from mcdonalds, alin is the best international source trust me it will get to you.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I order like 1200 bucks of stealth back in January and of course he broke them up in many different package and everyone was really late. I always got my stuff like 8 to 9 days after he ships it, but not with the stealth line. I think that he is accepting order even if he is out and filling them when he gets it. Just a hypothesis. Look on the bright side which is that you do get it. 15 years ago you had to know someone who knew some that sold it out of the truck of there car. I would be piss to if my orders were always late but I would rather have it late and know it is legit AAS then buying it out of a trunk of a car.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Yes..I over reacted some but it just messed me up on my cycle. My fault for waiting to start once i got everything..but geten half and starting it hoping the rest would come within a month or so..just ruined it. Either way i talked to Alinshop and they said my package wasn't large enought for someone to be worried about it and it should still come. They shipped it out on Jan. 9th...who knows but i hope it will be here any day.