©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do u need orals?

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on orals.Like D-Bol is it a waste to add or good.Also is inject only the best way and forget orals?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
smack88 said:
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on orals.Like D-Bol is it a waste to add or good.Also is inject only the best way and forget orals?
Most people would only use D-bol to kick start a cycle for the first weeks (4-6) IMO...You wouldn't want to run just dbol...You'd prob. just get quick gains and loose most of them in the same fashion...Not only that but it is liver toxic to some extent, hence the reason you would only use in the first weeks in most cases...Inject is indeed the way to go...When using a longer estered Testosterone it takes about 2-4 weeks to notice it's effects and that's the reason people will use D-bol or something similar...

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Tyrone is right, if you just take D-bol you will gain weight but it will be from and all consisting of retaining water and when you get off you will just piss it out. Im not bashing you for asking it just amazes me how new people come on hear wanting to do a cycle and it seems we just repeat what we say day after day. Test is the base to everything and injection will always be better. There are alot of good roids out there, but if I was told that I could only get my hands on one of them then it would be Test without a second thought. Alin has lots of different kinds of test go onto his website and pick your poisen and then go to the store and buy good food and now you ready to go into battle.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
mike1991 said:
Tyrone is right, if you just take D-bol you will gain weight but it will be from and all consisting of retaining water and when you get off you will just piss it out. Im not bashing you for asking it just amazes me how new people come on hear wanting to do a cycle and it seems we just repeat what we say day after day. Test is the base to everything and injection will always be better. There are alot of good roids out there, but if I was told that I could only get my hands on one of them then it would be Test without a second thought. Alin has lots of different kinds of test go onto his website and pick your poisen and then go to the store and buy good food and now you ready to go into battle.
"Like D-Bol is it a waste to add"
Programmed responses are getting too quick these days. Not bashing you for giving the same old answer everyone expects, just pointing out that maybe you didn't answer his question.