©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-Bol & Deca Stack??

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
I need some help from you guys. I got BD D Bol 10mg ,100pcs and BD deca 250ml x 10ml...How much and how long should I take? I was thinking take deca for 10wks @ 250 a wk and dbol 30mg day which will almost last for 5wks.Does this sound good? any help plz

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Save it untill you can get some kind of testosterone to go with it.
your doses look ok Just that you need ATLEAST 200mg a week of test to go with it.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Agreed with rAJJIN...Can I ask what yout stats(Age, height, weight, bf%)are?
Also what is your trainning history and goal if you don't mind? Personally, I'd never run Deca without TEST.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I ran Deca and EQ for almost a month because my test got delayed in the mail and I agree with tyrone because I couldn't even jerk it off or even get it up with medications and I feel sorry for my wife because about ten days after getting and being on the test finally I finally had the big O and it almost drown her to death.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mike1991 said:
I ran Deca and EQ for almost a month because my test got delayed in the mail and I agree with tyrone because I couldn't even jerk it off or even get it up with medications and I feel sorry for my wife because about ten days after getting and being on the test finally I finally had the big O and it almost drown her to death.
LOL mike!!! I know some will run the EQ and/or Tren without Test but not so much the Deca:( :D

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Well I expected my test to arrive at anytime and when I did get it it was posted dated about 5 weeks earlier. Some damn postal workers probably dropped it between his car seat or something.

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
Deca and Dbol is all I got plus some clomid.so u guys think i should wait to get some test.it took like a month just to get what i got.well thanks for helping out cause i dont know anybody else to ask.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
smack88 said:
Deca and Dbol is all I got plus some clomid.so u guys think i should wait to get some test.it took like a month just to get what i got.well thanks for helping out cause i dont know anybody else to ask.

You need some test.
whats the problem? Money or getting it? Man even if you just had a 10ml bottle of enanthate.

I tell ya what. If I see you putting in some time here and actually trying to LEARN everything you can and become a quality ACTIVE member here at anasci Ill help you out. Ill give you myself a bottle of test.
I want to see that you know what your getting into and are serious about it.
If you are youll put in the time and save what yoou have for now.
Or You can go into blindly and waste your time and money.

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
I am very serious about this and I just signd up at fitness center which is kind of expensive but its only 2yrs old and its five minutes up the road.I am going dedicate myself to getting ripped .And prove to myself i can do this.theres no ? in my mind that i cant.So any help from pro's here , I'll take any wisdom I can get .

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
rAJJIN said:
You need some test.
whats the problem? Money or getting it? Man even if you just had a 10ml bottle of enanthate.

I tell ya what. If I see you putting in some time here and actually trying to LEARN everything you can and become a quality ACTIVE member here at anasci Ill help you out. Ill give you myself a bottle of test.
I want to see that you know what your getting into and are serious about it.
If you are youll put in the time and save what yoou have for now.
Or You can go into blindly and waste your time and money.
I'm a serious active member here rAJJIN........
Serious though, that is very cool of you rAJJIN to offer to help him out, not only because of the offer, but more so that you are asking one to learn and contribute and helping one with abtaining the knowledge for onesself. Kind of like that old analagy of giving one a hammer (advice) vs teaching him how to use it.