©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just starting..... suggestions?

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Hey i'm just now planning to start getting some gear. Any suggestions? I was thinking about doing Tabs only just because its convienent, but i've read around that orals alone arent very effective in the long run. so far, D-bol has been my choice along with an anti-est. You guys know more than me so suggestions please?

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Alright... well i decided that i'd go ahead and bite the bullet.... i was thinking about d-bol stacked with some inj just to get the kick start. what kind of inj would you guys reccomend?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
There are so many ways to arrange a cycle for you, it would all depend on current and future goals and plans, current state of health and fitness, etc.

I would personally run a long estered-testosterone for 10 or so weeks tapering off over 4 weeks running arimidex the entire time tapering off as well. I would also add Masteron Enan or Proviron and run likewise. Use the Dianabol for the first 20 days or so at around 30mg a day either split into two doses or 10-20mg first thing in the morning and 5-10 mg every 4 hours afterward.

Or you could run Test Prop at 100mg every other day with Masteron at 100mg every other day and run Nolvadex and maybe Proviron post cycle. Maybe keep the Dianabol and run Arimidex as well and possible forget about the Nolvadex.

Another suggestion would be to run it for a straight 10 weeks and use Arimdex during and Nolvadex as your taper....uh I mean PCT. Again i would add or replace the Dbol with Proviron.

I am probably confusing a simple question here, there are just so many ways to do it and the Post Cycle part is very important and has more to do with future cycle plans and the drugs used during cycle than most realize. There is so much BS infomation out there and most people just blindly rehash others BS, read a lot of information and take all cycle recommendations with a grain of salt and wander/question why the recommendations are made.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
AlphaMale said:
There are so many ways to arrange a cycle for you, it would all depend on current and future goals and plans, current state of health and fitness, etc.

I would personally run a long estered-testosterone for 10 or so weeks tapering off over 4 weeks running arimidex the entire time tapering off as well. I would also add Masteron Enan or Proviron and run likewise. Use the Dianabol for the first 20 days or so at around 30mg a day either split into two doses or 10-20mg first thing in the morning and 5-10 mg every 4 hours afterward.

Or you could run Test Prop at 100mg every other day with Masteron at 100mg every other day and run Nolvadex and maybe Proviron post cycle. Maybe keep the Dianabol and run Arimidex as well and possible forget about the Nolvadex.

Another suggestion would be to run it for a straight 10 weeks and use Arimdex during and Nolvadex as your taper....uh I mean PCT. Again i would add or replace the Dbol with Proviron.

I am probably confusing a simple question here, there are just so many ways to do it and the Post Cycle part is very important and has more to do with future cycle plans and the drugs used during cycle than most realize. There is so much BS infomation out there and most people just blindly rehash others BS, read a lot of information and take all cycle recommendations with a grain of salt and wander/question why the recommendations are made.

Great advice.
I Like the first suggestion the besat and that would be what I would reccomend as well.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Agreed with AlphaMale and rAJJIN...
The 10 week Test-Enanthate cycle would be my choice as well...You can use the dbol to kick start if you'd like since it will be about 2-4 weeks before you notice results from the Test in most cases...But I'd just stick to those 2 only because it sounds as if this is a first cycle...
I'd run the dbol for the first 3-4 weeks @ 30-40mgs.
I'd run the Test and PCT as such,
Wks 1 - 10: 500mg of Test weekly
Wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Last edited:

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
hahah hey thanks guys.... well my goal is just to have lean mass/strength not too ripped. Right now i'm about 170 lbs 5'9" and about 15% Body fat. I dont think the blasting is gunna be long term probally 2-3 cycles just to assist me and then go natural from there....

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
partyxpinky said:
hahah hey thanks guys.... well my goal is just to have lean mass/strength not too ripped. Right now i'm about 170 lbs 5'9" and about 15% Body fat. I dont think the blasting is gunna be long term probally 2-3 cycles just to assist me and then go natural from there....
Realistic goals. A lot of people say one cycle and that's it - nobody does just one. Now I must warn you, you can gain a lot of mass if done properly with 2-3 cycles and you will not be able to maintain all of the gains. Now if you were to gain to a point of being 'just above' natural you could maintain it with proper training and diet. I would probably avoid the 'mass' drugs with the exception of testosterone and possibly a nandrolone. So many people bulk, lose most of it (as in water) and chase that bulk, don't worry about 'bulking'. shoot for lean quality gains and be realistic with how much you can maintain and you should have good luck.

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
alright.... well thanks for everything guys....i'll let you guys know what i'll use for my cycle and keep you updated. thanks

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
is that much clomid/nolva needed? for PCT? or is it better to use proviron alongside the test and d-bol? I was reading and Test doesnt aromotize so wouldnt the PCT only be needed for the d-bol?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
partyxpinky said:
is that much clomid/nolva needed? for PCT? or is it better to use proviron alongside the test and d-bol? I was reading and Test doesnt aromotize so wouldnt the PCT only be needed for the d-bol?

You will need the PCT for both the dbol and the testosterone. Proviron won't be needed. I'd run just test by itself for your first cycle. A lot of ppl don't like dbol and you should see how you will react to the test by itself first. Because if you are prone to side effects of steroids running both dbol and test together will make them worse. Just my opinion and there is nothing wrong with doing dbol + test for a first cycle. Whatever you choose just have fun, eat a ton, and be safe.

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Sorry if i'm asking too much or hasseling you guys. I'm just trying to get the right cycle. what do you guys think of TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE? Sorry, and another question. Do the stealth labs come in 15 sachs, 5ml(200mg/ml) each? or is it just 1 sach of 5ml(200mg/ml) i wasn't sure if the (15) means the qty or just there. Thanks and sorry

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
partyxpinky said:
Sorry if i'm asking too much or hasseling you guys. I'm just trying to get the right cycle. what do you guys think of TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE? Sorry, and another question. Do the stealth labs come in 15 sachs, 5ml(200mg/ml) each? or is it just 1 sach of 5ml(200mg/ml) i wasn't sure if the (15) means the qty or just there. Thanks and sorry
If this is your first cycle then I wouldn't advise adding in the Tren or anything else besides Test and maybe the dbol to kick start...As for the Stealth, they are 5ml/sachet, but every one I've had has been over filled...I believe the 15 you're looking at is just the code...

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Well the reason why i ask is because the TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE seems like it has a lot of side effects. Whereas the tren doesnt seem as much. I mean if you guys think that test en is best for the first cycle i'll take your word for it.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
partyxpinky said:
Well the reason why i ask is because the TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE seems like it has a lot of side effects. Whereas the tren doesnt seem as much. I mean if you guys think that test en is best for the first cycle i'll take your word for it.
Yes, Test Enanthate...Don't do Tren by itself espeacially for your first cycle...The others will tell you basicly the same thing...

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Alright sounds good.... but tyrone if you dont mind. One more thing. The PCT consists of both clomid and nolva right? Don't both act in the same manner? If so why is it necessary to combind the two? and if i have it right i'm off the juice for wk 11-12 then wk13,14,15 is PCT right? Again sorry for being annoying haha just trying to get everything right.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
partyxpinky said:
Alright sounds good.... but tyrone if you dont mind. One more thing. The PCT consists of both clomid and nolva right? Don't both act in the same manner? If so why is it necessary to combind the two? and if i have it right i'm off the juice for wk 11-12 then wk13,14,15 is PCT right? Again sorry for being annoying haha just trying to get everything right.
No worries, some people choose to run pct's differently...You can research the 2 on www.steroidsprofiles.com ...I've use this tried and proven method successfully and so have many others...

zombato

Mar 24, 2007
Since you're starting out with the goal to stretch gains as long as you can, you may want to keep it straight and simple with a couple of effective long term anabolic agents. This site will give you a ranking of chems based on retention strength, with trade-offs across bulk, cutting, sides, and cost.

This same site gives you examples of proven basic cycles you may want to consider. Unless you're you use HGH or Insulin, you'll notice that those that give you high mass and cuts don't necessarily last long, like d-bol. So, agree with all that you want to use that just to kick start, else you'll be flushing it. Deca + Test Enanthate have a good balance and are easy on the pocket too - which explains why it is a popular stack.

A competing bodybuilder in Austria once mentioned to me that shorter, more frequent cycles are a key to long term health and success for beginners-intermediate trainers. It's like a small boat sailing afloat; you don't want to get too far offshore that it makes it difficult to make it. You have to gradually build your ship so you can take the vast ocean and its tides.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
well to interject .. tren does actually have less sides on paper but what sides it does have are rough imo. A first cycle i would stick to a test and an oral type as mentioned above. And for pct some people use clomid/nolva, HCG/nolva, and a whole host of other arrangements but something small like this cycle you could get by with just running nolva for 6 weeks at 20mgs then taper off week-7/10mg, week-8/5mg, week-9/2.5mg and youll deff have your nuts back in running order.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I agree about tren it is hard core for a beginner and you just dont need it and if you use a bunch of AAS during your first cycle and have a side effect or something you wont know whiich one is doing it. I started my first cycle with one and built on that.

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
Okay guys its been awhile and i'm ready to start and finally got some extra money to finally pick up some gear. Everyone still think this is a good cycle? or reccomend another one? If you guys think this cycle sounds good do you think it would be a good cycle to keep with? lets say for all 3 cycles? What are the long term side effecs i know theres a lot of things out there but the only thing im worried about is how aas affect natural test production. from what everyone says if youre under the age of 30 you should stay natural and juice when youre older. i'm pretty young (19) and naturally get gains relatively easy but looking for the boost. thanks
Recent stats...
age 19
weight 175
height 5'8.5"
bf% cose to 18 now

goals lean mass (cleche)
good gains
only looking at 3-4 cycles and going natural.

Last edited: