©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Delt Better Than Glute

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've read around and been told that delt injections can be better considering the Test is going right into the area where you'll be pumping most weight..most of the time. Is there any truth to this or is the glute just as good. Also, for the glute i used just an inch last time but i have a big ass..haha..maybe inch and a half would get more results?

sorry for newb questions..but all replies welcome

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I've read around and been told that delt injections can be better considering the Test is going right into the area where you'll be pumping most weight..most of the time. Is there any truth to this or is the glute just as good. Also, for the glute i used just an inch last time but i have a big ass..haha..maybe inch and a half would get more results?

Diff. strokes for diff. folks...But I'd stick with glutes...Bigger muscle and better absorbtion...That is if you're only doing once or twice a week injects...For ED or EOD you can rotate sites...I don't see the logic in hitting delts just cause you happen to be using them more often...Use 1.5" if your concerned about depth...

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
GetSwullll said:

The gear has to be processed by the liver, so it doesn't matter where you inject it, it will not go to that muscle first.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I had another general question. I'm injecting supertest twice a week. When is it best to inject if I'm lifting Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? Also, is it better to inject an hour before lifting, or in the mornings, etc..?

thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It doesnt metter which days or what time.
I use to think like that also :) It wouldnt matter if you took it 1 hr or one day before the workout.... What Id suggest is Just take it every third day. :afro:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Haha...well thanks for the info. I have supertest so I guess I'll do like Tuesday and Fridays..or Mondays and Wednesdays?! Sound good?

thanks again for all you helpe Rajjin