©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Guy Here...

greatdaneguy

Mar 28, 2007
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to intro myself to everyone here...I've been doing quite a bit of reading on this board and I'm sure that I'll have plenty of questions to ask as well, but I'm excited to be part of this community....

I'm originally from CT, former Air Force pilot now living in NC....D1 athlete in college and just trying to get my body back to feeling that way again...

Just placed my first order with alinshop so I'm planning on sharing those experiences as well....

Jay

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
greatdaneguy said:
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to intro myself to everyone here...I've been doing quite a bit of reading on this board and I'm sure that I'll have plenty of questions to ask as well, but I'm excited to be part of this community....

I'm originally from CT, former Air Force pilot now living in NC....D1 athlete in college and just trying to get my body back to feeling that way again...

Just placed my first order with alinshop so I'm planning on sharing those experiences as well....

Jay
Great to have ya! Welcome bro!:)