©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When u get off a cycle?

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
What do you guys take when your off a cycle? besides Protein...ALso on your off days is it good to do cardio ?:smoker:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
smack88 said:
What do you guys take when your off a cycle? besides Protein...ALso on your off days is it good to do cardio ?:smoker:
Depends on what your goal is...I take most suplements I do while"on"
Cadio for me is a must...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Food is the most important imo...On or off its Just that important.
I see so many times guys think there gear is fake or say I havnt gained anything etc etc.... If your eating right and training Hard you will make gains.
Of course Much better gains while your 'on' But that dont mean slouch off when your off. Just keep pluggin away

smack88

Mar 16, 2007
Just wanted to say thanks rAJJIN ur very helpful,O there was a delay with that stuff u told me to get on there part.I am doing deca & dbol now, then i do test e & eQ maybe in 4wks,do u think i should do?reasons i wait is because of delay....

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well smack I think you shoul;d have waited but your like I was when I was your age, Young and gungho to get started. You Just need some test to add like I told you before. order in a bottle domestic to hold you over, pick up some from a training partner?
If you insist on doing it your way ( not the best way imo) Just make sure you Eat good (dont jut tell yourself or "think your eating good" You have to realy eat good. And train SMART and hard. youll learn as you go...we all are
Im telling you though your on the WRONG track using that stuff Instead of or w/out any testosterone.