©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's been well over a months now and still no test :(

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rowingdude said:
Umm.. it got lost in the mail (I guess)...
I forget if you said if it was Int. and whether or not you went registered but if you went unregistered, I know the USPS lags some times...Be patient, I know your itching to start...

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Tyrone said:
I forget if you said if it was Int. and whether or not you went registered but if you went unregistered, I know the USPS lags some times...Be patient, I know your itching to start...

Assuming Int = International, yes it was.
It was unregistered mail. So.. it is possible it got lost.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rowingdude said:
Assuming Int = International, yes it was.
It was unregistered mail. So.. it is possible it got lost.
If that is the prob. with unreg. then it is usually found...
If it's just that the USPS gets to much mail and puts it on the back burner till they can get to it then you will recieve...Just later than sooner...Getting lost in the mail and never recieving is a VERY VERY small chance...

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
Reg or unreg mail

I went for the registered mail on my order, and when they split in two, one was registered and one was not. I got the unregistered in a couple days (international) and it took two weeks for the registered, which never showed up on tracking by USPS, by the way. Go figure?
So my theory is that it does not really matter which one you use the post office does as it pleases.
Just my take, Good luck!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
TKD joe said:
I went for the registered mail on my order, and when they split in two, one was registered and one was not. I got the unregistered in a couple days (international) and it took two weeks for the registered, which never showed up on tracking by USPS, by the way. Go figure?
So my theory is that it does not really matter which one you use the post office does as it pleases.
Just my take, Good luck!

Now that's just plain wierd man! lol
In most all cases reg. will get there before unreg.
What do mean by when they split in two?
How do you know one was reg. and one wasn't?

Also, not sure if you knew this but, your package won't show up on the tracking until it is at your local PO...

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rowingdude said:
Alright, I'll order more :(

Thanks mates
YOu should still recieve...Order more if you'd like...That way you'll have more for a latter cycle...I've never recieved a seizure letter but it seems they show up anywhere from a month to 3 months for the most part...If you don't have a letter it's still on it's way...

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
Reg or Ureg

Tyrone said:
Now that's just plain wierd man! lol
In most all cases reg. will get there before unreg.
What do mean by when they split in two?
How do you know one was reg. and one wasn't?

Also, not sure if you knew this but, your package won't show up on the tracking until it is at your local PO...

What I ordered came in one package and then Alin sent a freebie in another. The stuff I ordered to ship registered could not be shipped that way from the dist (go figure?). So it (unreg) showed up in a couple of days and the other package that was sent registered took two weeks. I knew this because I was sent an email from Alin. I do a lot of shipping and knew that I would not be able to see the tracking until it was at the post office, but this time it never showed up on the web site?:confused: