©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Satchets

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
I recieved a few satchets from Alin (freebie) but I am not sure what is inside them. In the email from Alin, it was refred to as (15ML TEST_CYP(04)).
Could anyone help with the mg's in each and how to store them.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
what in the world are you guys talking about :smoker:

Kawasaki uses a lot of stealth products.. he is the man youll want to ask about the codes. Im not for sure But Im guessing the
Stealth cyp is 200-250mg per ml.

Duces wild is Just trying to make it confusing :eek: hahaha

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
TKD joe said:
I recieved a few satchets from Alin (freebie) but I am not sure what is inside them. In the email from Alin, it was refred to as (15ML TEST_CYP(04)).
Could anyone help with the mg's in each and how to store them.
1 number is the code...You should be able to look them up on Alinshop...How many extra sachets do you have? 3? That would be the 15 mls...The code is on the sachet...I forget if it's the last 2 digits or what but it's on there...It is prob. 04 and that should = Test Cyp but without going and checking on Ashop I can't tell ya for sure...Bump rAJ though, bet K1 knows off the top of his head;)

TKD joe

Mar 20, 2007
VT
Stealth question

Thanks guys, I kinda asked before I looked. I actually went to Alinshop and found the answer I was looking for. Now if my syringes would get here I would have somewhere to store it.
Again, thanks you guys are great!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
TKD joe said:
Thanks guys, I kinda asked before I looked. I actually went to Alinshop and found the answer I was looking for. Now if my syringes would get here I would have somewhere to store it.
Again, thanks you guys are great!
Guess I'm late on this one:D K1...The Official Stealth Mascot:smoker: