©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Question About Dnp

alexanderthesex

Apr 12, 2007
Hi Guys,

I've been wondering if anyone here has any good things to say about dnp.
On the net it says not illegal, only for consumption. Probably because of the risks when using it incorrectly.

Would anyone suggest it as the fat burner superstar as it is made out to be?
I am curious how effective this really is.

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
There is a great deal of information on the product available, along with many, many logs of people's experiences. I strongly suggest researching in high detail.

I have seen two approaches to dnp use:

(1) a short (7-14 day) "Inferno" cycle where the user generally hates life for 1-2 weeks and borders on safety issues with higher doses

(2) a more drawn out, much lower doseage, with frequent vital statistic monitoring for safety, where the side effects are extremely mild and manageable

I heavily favor #2 above, but believe that any potential user needs to research the product, sides, safety concerns, and monitoring plans. Until you completely understand the activation of the compound, how to use it, the biochemistry involved, how to manage the 'half-life' concerns, etc ... you are probably not ready to use it.

Anyway, Research the hell out of this stuff, and I believe it may be possible for safe, effective use, when intelligence and self-control and brought into the picture.

I am in the middle of a 'research experiment' right now, and unlike many people who have had horrific experiences, i have observed nil side-effects, my research subject is sleeping well at night, is comfortable throughout the day, undergoes vital statistic monitoring 2x per day for safety, and understands there is a build-up effect from the half-life of 36 hours.

One board with a great deal of info is meso ... look up Conciliator there ... he is the most knowledgeable bro I have found on the subject. Study the hell out of the logs and experiences ... research this stuff to death, and then make a well-informed decision.