©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq Only Cycle?

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
I know test should be the base of just about every cycle, but tell me what's wrong with an EQ only cycle for slow quality gains.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The problem with running stuff alone without test is it Will kill your poor little ole pecker.
If thats not a worry or problem then you should be alright.
Otherwise the only thing I would use Alone as far as anabolic steroids is Testosterone. Thats Just my opinion and the way I was tought.
Raise your Test levels a good bit and Eat Like you mean it.

No magic combination or compounds... Just some good ole testosterone
(and maybe one or two others stacked with it) good Eating and sleeping and Busting ass in the Gym consitantly!

The biggest mistakes I see people make in this (and did myself)
Is trying to make something thats simple difficult.

Prime,
Explian to me real quik what you think the Eq alone is going to do for you?
Why not test alone? Which one is prescribed to Humans?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
rAJJIN said:
The problem with running stuff alone without test is it Will kill your poor little ole pecker.
If thats not a worry or problem then you should be alright.
Otherwise the only thing I would use Alone as far as anabolic steroids is Testosterone. Thats Just my opinion and the way I was tought.
Raise your Test levels a good bit and Eat Like you mean it.

No magic combination or compounds... Just some good ole testosterone
(and maybe one or two others stacked with it) good Eating and sleeping and Busting ass in the Gym consitantly!

The biggest mistakes I see people make in this (and did myself)
Is trying to make something thats simple difficult.

Prime,
Explian to me real quik what you think the Eq alone is going to do for you?
Why not test alone? Which one is prescribed to Humans?
Bump rAJ...Unless you know for sure that it's just test that gives you a certain side effect(you can't handle) then it is best you run it...One of the only reasons I've heard of not running Test is if you just can't handle acne that it gives you but there are ways to combat this too...Let us know your reasoning please...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well I dont know about you Tyrone But think the dick not working righ or At all is about the worst side effect a grown Man could have!

Ill take the zits please! :headbang:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
well I dont know about you Tyrone But think the dick not working righ or At all is about the worst side effect a grown Man could have!

Ill take the zits please! :headbang:
Bump that bro!!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
LOL yea that would be one of the worst sides LOL:D...I've never ran anything besides anavar w/out Test but sTaTic seems to get by with out it...True, he runs proviron and is prob. one of the exceptions...

Jul 10, 2006
Just looking for quality gains I'm not gonna lose after coming off the cycle, also acne is a problem for me when using test. Don't get me wrong, I love test and there is absolutely no replacement, but it seems to me if there were any AAS you could run without test it would be EQ.

As far as I knew, EQ doesn't shut your pecker down too bad.

BTW, I also happen to have a shitload of EQ, and my test delivery is about 6 weeks late. ;)

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Just looking for quality gains I'm not gonna lose after coming off the cycle
This is going to have more to do with how you come off and continue.

also acne is a problem for me when using test.
But not with EQ?

Don't get me wrong, I love test and there is absolutely no replacement, but it seems to me if there were any AAS you could run without test it would be EQ.
Eq is kind of like 1/2 of test, so shutting down your endogenous test and supplementing with EQ would kind of like being 1/2 a man. Add to that the fact that EQ is going to cause more blood pressure issues long-term and vascular issues (good at first, bad in the long-run) and what you end up with is:
half a man
half the muscle
half the sex
twice the negative health effects.

As far as I knew, EQ doesn't shut your pecker down too bad.
How bad is too bad? Basically you are going to have less than half of the DHT conversion of test and therefore half of the sex drive and ability.

BTW, I also happen to have a shitload of EQ, and my test delivery is about 6 weeks late. ;)
It's going to take 5-6 weeks for the EQ to kick in, if you know for a fact that you will have the test shortly you could start the EQ about 3-4 weeks earlier and potentially avoid any of the downfalls of EQ without test.

Why don't you consider a low-dose of test? As far as muscle goes it's pretty safe to say that EQ by itself is going to take twice as much as test for the same result, so why not just run 1/2 the test? I quess when I see these questions I do not understand the persons goals and abjectives, are you wanting to reach your hand into the fire and not get burned? Or just run a lousy cycle with poor gains and become 1/2 a man? lol, half joking, lol.

Jul 10, 2006
Alpha

everything you said is dead on (except for EQ causing acne). I'm just getting a little juice happy and want to get started ASAP by starting the EQ first.

The fact is I don't know if my test was seized or is just very late, so I don't have a clue when I'll get it.

ITS TOUGH TO WAIT FOR GEAR TO ARRIVE WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE HALF THE STACK!

Thanks for the knowledge tho, you too Raj.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
duceswild said:
amen to that im runnin tren alone and that shit aint no joke and im regreting not running test with it

I hadnt run anything in 10 years was hard up to do something and ran tren alone ,Really didnt have any problems other than i need to buy some bigger shirts ,But then a gain i get hard thinking about deca.