©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bumps and lumps on the glutes

duceswild

Apr 4, 2007
brooklyn
hey guys a bud of mine recently gave himself a lump on the ass for improperly injecting some gear then the twit shot up again in the same area a few days later now he has 2:eek: anyway i was curious besides the fact that it didnt hurt him he said it was just itchy?? i know its wierd, but ive always heard that a lump an infection of sorts why is his not painfull and only "itchy"

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man duces I tell ya...Ive probably taken who knows how many shots over the years...hundreds...maybe thousands...
Ive never had an abcess or infection. The members here have access to the same sources and products that we all use for the most part.
Unless someone REALY gets Sloppy Id say more then likley all these pains and lumps new guys talk about are normal.
Now if someone is REALY wooried deffinatley be smart and see a real DR... not an internet Dr:smoker:

Id say your buddy will be just fine.

Waterbase is a lot more likl;ey to cause in infection..But again, with my limited use of waterbase products I havnt experienced any problems.
Sore yes!! a few time I though I might be crippled for good, Yes!!
Lumps,Yes! red Blotches,yes! Big ass Bruises,yes!
Ive had all that. No abcess or infectioons though