©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hgh

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
hey guys,
wondering if anyone would care to share their experiences with growth hormone? i've read various articles concerning dosage amounts, frequency of injections, etc. some say 5 on 2 off, some are every day, others advocate every other day. some say inject twice a day, once first thing in the morning, and then immediately after workout. my primary concern is gh in a cutting cycle. thanks bros.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man there is realy no right or wrong Answer Flexit.
I see so many guys trying differant methods...some swear by this-some swear by that. Theres no right ow wrong, Just have to see what works the best for you.

Are you getting Contest ready? Or Just cutting up for the summer months?
Give us a better idea of your goals and what your expecting out of it and maybe I can help more.

Im sure not an expert But have used it a bit. For me I had the better results from it using it ed or 2days on 1 day off.
I tried the "burst" method (I beleive it was 20iu every monday) and I didnt care for that myself. I think staying on it Longer and taking it more often was a Lot more effective for "Me" to see the effects of it.

danasti

Sep 20, 2006
NYC
I'm going to run it either monday - friday @ 2i.u. for minimum 6 months possibly going up 1i.u after a couple months depending on how I take to it.

Or... I'll run it EOD 2i.u morning 2i.u evening but I'm leaning more towards the 5 on 2 off. The most important thing is that you can run it long enough or it's not worth doing IMO.

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
gh/ajjin

hey guys, thanx for all the info. ajjin, i will be using it for contest prep. i usually start my contest prep cycle 12 weeks out. some form of test as a base, along with tren and masteron. thought about 4iu's of gh every day for 10 weeks, dropping it out the last two weeks to avoid bloating and stomach distension. will also be utilizing t3 and clen to burn the fat. what do you think?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
iflexit_1 said:
hey guys, thanx for all the info. ajjin, i will be using it for contest prep. i usually start my contest prep cycle 12 weeks out. some form of test as a base, along with tren and masteron. thought about 4iu's of gh every day for 10 weeks, dropping it out the last two weeks to avoid bloating and stomach distension. will also be utilizing t3 and clen to burn the fat. what do you think?

I cant help you there buddy.
Id hate to give you bad advice and mess up your hard work.
Im not real good in the precontest area myself. Id wait for someone with more experience in that area

thecomeback

Feb 23, 2007
2ius a day 6 days a week, if you can afford better results will happen if you take 4 ius aday(2ius in the morning, 2ius after workout)