©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
I am going to run a Sustanon 500 mg cycle. I am thinking to put on some lean muscle. What would it be the best combination with sust in this case? I was thinking d-bol or anavar

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Sustanon is good but I rather prefer test e.. I will run it with d-bol. Don't forget to purchase a good liver protector. (ex. synthergine)

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
What's your goal?

Muscle gain - Dbol
Lean up - Anavar

Overall - Dbol for the first 3-5 weeks - and your shouldn't really lose any of the true muscle gains from it other than normal post-cycle loss. Keep your dbol dose around 25mg per day, no need to run it high unless you are use to it.

Is this your first cycle?
Why Sustanon?

john_r44

Jan 2, 2007
menace99 said:
I am going to run a Sustanon 500 mg cycle. I am thinking to put on some lean muscle. What would it be the best combination with sust in this case? I was thinking d-bol or anavar

Is it your first cycle ?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Either, Like Alpha said it depends on your goals.
Anavar is going to cost quit a bit more...Its good stuff though.
Dbol is more bang for the Buck..but expect some bloat and water weight.
I Like em both :)

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
you should just go just for your injectable this time and see how your body reacts. Keep it simple for a start .

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
bodo_w said:
you should just go just for your injectable this time and see how your body reacts. Keep it simple for a start .

I will , thanks for the advice man.