AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Gh
Old
  (#1)
burnout603
AnaSCI MEMBER

Arrow Gh - 04-16-2007, 09:15 AM

I bought some gh, and I kept it in the cupboard. Now a friend just told me that I should throw it to bin if it wasn't refrigerated. What should I do?

Old
  (#2)
Big Danny
AnaSCI VET

04-16-2007, 07:28 PM

This is a question no one could answer with certitude. It depends of the brand. If you want you can pm me and let me know what is your stuff.

Use code "Big Danny" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Last edited by Big Danny; 04-16-2007 at 07:31 PM.

Old
  (#3)
john_r44

04-18-2007, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout603
I bought some gh, and I kept it in the cupboard. Now a friend just told me that I should throw it to bin if it wasn't refrigerated. What should I do?
No sure bro, but you friend may be right!

Old
  (#4)
danasti
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-18-2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout603
Is it clear or cloudy after you mix it with water? What your buddy told you isn't true for some GH and is true for others but if it's clear it's probably fine. Go ahead and put it in the fridge.

Old
  (#5)
froid
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-19-2007, 07:23 AM

Should have all the storage info written on it.

Old
  (#6)
bodo_w
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-20-2007, 07:21 AM

As far as I know GH is a very unstable substance, so my advice would be to keep it at least in a cool place. I don't know if because the way you kept it it can hurt you.