©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gh

burnout603

Jan 3, 2007
I bought some gh, and I kept it in the cupboard. Now a friend just told me that I should throw it to bin if it wasn't refrigerated. What should I do?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
This is a question no one could answer with certitude. It depends of the brand. If you want you can pm me and let me know what is your stuff.

Last edited:

john_r44

Jan 2, 2007
burnout603 said:
I bought some gh, and I kept it in the cupboard. Now a friend just told me that I should throw it to bin if it wasn't refrigerated. What should I do?

No sure bro, but you friend may be right!

danasti

Sep 20, 2006
NYC
burnout603 said:

Is it clear or cloudy after you mix it with water? What your buddy told you isn't true for some GH and is true for others but if it's clear it's probably fine. Go ahead and put it in the fridge.

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
As far as I know GH is a very unstable substance, so my advice would be to keep it at least in a cool place. I don't know if because the way you kept it it can hurt you.