©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin Shop & British Dragon

Kinjono

Mar 19, 2007
Does Alin Shop sell legit British dragon gear?
Just getting ready to place an order and checked the British Dragon Url Verification and it stated that BD does not sell directly to Alin?
Also BD is done as of Dec 2006 stating stock will last with suppliers well into 2007.
Any knowledgeable replies welcome!
Thanks for the great Forum.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yes Alins BD is legit.
And yes the company is no longer Just as you stated.
Goodluck man and welcome to the board.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Yes Alins BD is legit.
And yes the company is no longer Just as you stated.
Goodluck man and welcome to the board.
Just as rAJ has said, Alin is good to go!!

Kinjono

Mar 19, 2007
Thanks for replies, I will place my order and let the Board now how I make out.
Thanks again!

cormudgen

Sep 22, 2006
i have heard both good and bad things about allin/ivitamins

mostly good, just taking long times to receive product. in fact 10 out of 30 amps arrived just today (6 weeks after ordering ) from Iviatamins

do you believe they still have BD producs in stock though?

Kinjono

Mar 19, 2007
Hey,
I have heard good things about Alin which is why I am finalizing an order tonight and sending payment tomorrow.

I ordered 5 viles of BD Deca along with some other gear. I will know if it is good when I try it as I am not new to the scene and have had fake gear or low quality gear in the past and can tell the difference.

My understanding as far as BD is concerned is they did shut down and have some product still floating around however, they also said they licensed there formula out so I imagine the UG`s that were producing BD are still producing so as long as a few of these UG`s are producing a respectful quality product I will rely on Alins reputation in keeping a respectful quality of BD and my own results in using it regardless of the UG that produces it. I will be post my expieriance here, just found this place and the people seem good so I will be around!

If any one is interested I will shortly post a link to my site with pics of gear I have used here in Atlantic Canada and show you some fake gear Ive had some great gear ive had and some gear that worked but wasnt as good as others.

Kinjono

Mar 19, 2007
Here is a link to a site I threw together with my gear pics and a few words on my experience with different products, there are allot of large pics so I hope you have high speed...the site itself is fast.

http://www.kchl.ca/roid.htm