©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Eveything is possible , even natural you can achieve a lot. It is related to what and how you're doing all the adjacent things.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Cutting or Bulking is all in the diet!! ANY drugs can be used for either!! Most are just used for secific things...........

froid

Apr 19, 2007
There are not a cuting compounds but if you go realy taugh on your diet you can.

bodo_w

Apr 19, 2007
Shot acting test are better than the long ones to prevent water retention. But at some degree you will lose fat if diet is good. And don't forget some anti e.

hardmuscle

Jan 13, 2007
In my oppinion the water retention will be lost when the cycle it's over. Proviron and nolva will help with the water retention. Your cardio may be affected by that through the cycle. Good luck.

4everyoung

Jan 3, 2007
I think you should drop another 3 %bf easy at your age if you are realy into the diet, and hopfuly add some 5 lb of muscle. But you'll have to up you protein intake to a 4-500g/d. and reduce the carbs to no more than 300g or even less. I recomand you synthepure whey protein as it is not mixed with any kind of carbs or sugars for taste.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
ana4me said:
I want to cut on an test e / sust. cycle. Would it be possible?
Of course.

You can cut now with your endogenous test, you can also cut with exogenous test. People become parrots with responses to these questions; the test itself won't make you lean, but you never said it would: But it will make the environment right for losing fat and maintaining/gaining muscle and I'm sure that is why you are considering/asking your question.